Zone Not Available

Discussion in 'Testers Only' started by ARCHIVED-Canston, May 10, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Canston Guest

Having issues logging into Test. All toons are present but when I choose one to log in it hangs. After awhile I get message that zone is unavailable. I have tried multiple toons and all come back with same message. It is as if server is up but won't respond to my request to log a toon in. If server is down but not showing in character select I normally get message trying login server 1 and so on. That is not the case.

I have rebooted with no luck. I can log into Live with no issues. Seems to be isolated, for me at least, to Test.

Thanks for any help you can provide.
  2. ARCHIVED-Skeez1e Guest

I'm not a 'me too' kind of gal but... me too.
    Edit: Things just sped up - looks to be working now.
  3. ARCHIVED-Hordolin Awanagin Guest

Test Server (not Test Copy) Just got booted out of Gorowyn guild hall. Zone unavailable. Crash?
  4. ARCHIVED-Whilhelmina Guest

Don't know, but I was crashed to char select tons of times those past few days, but always in Withered Lands (except one zoning into HoT guild hall. I had no problem doing most of the Freeport quests without crashing though (btw, if anybody needs a house item from the FP questlines, I can buy them for you).
  5. ARCHIVED-Bunji Guest

We fixed some zone crashes with last night's Test update. Hopefully that clears up most these issues. We're watching for any new cores.
  6. ARCHIVED-Cuora Guest

As of 5/21, crashed to character select 3 times in WL, rolled back to the main Combine camp. Load times were terrible trying to get in from character select and load screen. Trying to complete any quest was frustrating, like Groundhog Day. I'd do a little, crash to CS, hang, hang, hang, finally load and have to go all the way back to where I was before, try again, crash, wash, rinse, repeat. I normally have tons of patience but I have totally given up on doing anything tonight. Please fix. At least I know Chiloh is in a safe place but I'd like to complete these things. I level slow enough as it is, I don't need anything to hinder me further.