Zone Lag

Discussion in 'Zones and Population' started by ARCHIVED-Dillin, Feb 3, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Dillin Guest

I'm starting to get the feeling it's just the Bazaar server that has severe amounts of lag. EH, the Gardener had 3-10 seconds of lag (Not just me, everyone in the raid). MMIS also had huge amounts of lag... Pulling Pumpkin... massive lag. And it isn't just me, it's everyone in the raid lags for about the same amount and just as long.

Add to the fact that Character transfers are still not possible between account and haven't been for over 2 months. So my question is, is it just Bazaar or all the servers?
  2. ARCHIVED-Vormulac Guest

ours does it as well, its when the gardner's charm wears off, or in IS whenever touch of darkness or force of darkness is used by a mob. Pretty funny to watch everything go well even with charm, then it wears off and half your raid is dead before you can move or use a CA or anything.

Vormulac Unsleep
    Guild Leader Shattered Moon
    Neriakithicor
  3. ARCHIVED-Vegter Leeuwen Guest

yea we've beaten the gardener before with the lag and all but his lag after the update is double what it was before. its really gotten out of control.
  4. ARCHIVED-theriatis Guest

Hi,
    we have it here also, on Valor, since LU31 especially MMIS lags as hell.
    Mysterious enough, it's not Enynti or the Tacticians Armor which causes lag, it's all Vampire Charakters (not only nameds !)
    which are causing lag - using charm, delevel, even the now newly introduced AE / Special Skill from V'lekta causes massive lag.
    The Mistmoore castle also lags when a vampire uses charm or delevel skills or if more than 6 people are inside the zone.... :(

Regards, theriatis. (Valor)
  5. ARCHIVED-jago quicksilver Guest

the lag after the last LU is pretty ridiculous, at least twice as bad as before on the gardener charm etc, though its still workable.
  6. ARCHIVED-Dillin Guest

Hehe, probably workable if you've killed him before... we were doing first pulls on him.