Zomg! Where did these mobs come from?!

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-victer, Nov 19, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-victer Guest

Have you ever been in a heroic grp instance and said that? Chances are all of us have at least once.
    So the question is... When are walls/ceilings/floors actually going to work properly? Or am I always going to be able to pull the whole zone by clicking my gibe button?
  2. ARCHIVED-Orpheus666 Guest

Victer@Oasis wrote:
    *snickers*don't do that in Befallen... it's designed to do that intentionally.
  3. ARCHIVED-Kizee Guest

Victer@Oasis wrote:
    Are you sure it's not your healer? I know I ninja pull mobs when I am bored healing.
  4. ARCHIVED-victer Guest

lol trust me i dont need help from my healers for pulling if anything they usualy ask me to slow down
    im more talknig about the time where you clear a rrom and then on the last mob to kill all of a suddent 15 more come thru the floor and ceiling
  5. ARCHIVED-Earar Guest

maybe it's a ring event, like in ykesha outter stronghold ...
  6. ARCHIVED-Azekah1 Guest

Obviously the walls are not strong enough to hold back the force of your manliness... :D
  7. ARCHIVED-Kordran Guest

Pathing issues have been with this game since day one. It's particularly fun in raids, where you have some x4 mob kicking the crap out of you from inside the floor or a wall.
    Folks have complained about this forever. SOE probably considers it to be a "feature" at this point.
  8. ARCHIVED-woolf2k Guest

sure you're not playing Left4Dead?

;)
  9. ARCHIVED-Windowlicker Guest

This is something that has pretty much existed in every single MMO I've ever been in. That being said, you can easily avoid it causing problems if you know your character well enough, and are familier enough with the radius of your AE effects.
    I virtually never run into problems on my warlock with Rift.
  10. ARCHIVED-Celena Guest

was in a PUG in Unrest the other day. Suddenly, mobs crawled thru the walls, wiping group. Several times.
    Turns out someone was using their clicky on their mythical weapon. they SWORE they weren't, but right after said claim....no more mobs walked thru walls.
    Things that make ya go hmmmm.....