Zombie in my house

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-NecroToro, Nov 29, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-NecroToro Guest

After the Halloween events, I found it cute that there was occasionally a zombie that would appear in my house and "rush the screen" wiggling his hands at me.

But it's almost December now and he's still doing it. In game questions seem to indicate that there is an item in my house making this happen.

What item is it (so that I can destroy it or sacrifice it to Cazic Thule)?
  2. ARCHIVED-Val Guest

Probably the bone sculpture or bone fixture that you may have received as a prize for the Haunted House quest.
    You don't need to destroy it, pick it up and put it in your house vault until next year.
    If its not that, there was also a "scare crow" that produced the same scare.
  3. ARCHIVED-dawy Guest

Just you wait till the summer and the suns burning everything in sight and still he pops up when you least expect it :) things like this while utter fluff set EQ2 apart from other MMO titles
  4. ARCHIVED-Pravius Guest

I seriously almost pee'ed my pants the first time this happened to me. I was solo'ing in a dungeon somewhere I forget and it was dark in the room and my sound was low. It literally made me jump out of my seat lol. I love that they do things like this though. As the above poster said it is things like this that make me play this game.
  5. ARCHIVED-Eviljoe2 Guest

I have 2 of the sculptures in my house and have only seen him once.
    I will keep them up all year round. It is just another pet to me....one that pops out and scares the snot outta you.....but a pet none the less. It is fun.
  6. ARCHIVED-DemonMuse Guest

*laugh*
    This same thing happened to me...and yes, it was the bone trophy awarded for completing the haunted house. There I was in my home, around 3 am, very sleepy but wanting to get those last few pieces of furniture in place while rearranging/redecorating. Leaned in close to the monitor with squinting eyes trying to align books on the bookshelf and BAM! Up he popped and literally made my heart stop for a second. hehe
    Needless to say, the sleepy was replaced by rapid heartbeating and I was awake for another couple hours :)
  7. ARCHIVED-Anordil Guest

Just take it down and put it in a bank vault or your house bank. :)
  8. ARCHIVED-UlteriorModem Guest

Anordil@Lucan DLere wrote:
    I leave mine up trying to scare anyone who might stumble in to use my broker :D
    Anyone know if others (who do not own the property) would see this as well ?
  9. ARCHIVED-Amalthea Guest

DemonMuse wrote:
    I've had the exact same thing happen! Trying to get that book juuuust right...then BAM, up pops the zombie and the book goes flying across the room.

Of course, it probably doesn't help that I have about half a dozen bone sculptures placed...I get zombies popping up every few minutes. :p I think I might actually be building up an immunity!
  10. ARCHIVED-Offem Guest

UlteriorModem wrote:
    Yes. I've gone into other people's homes and have had the zombie pop up on me. Scared the ever living crud out of me the first few times, but I did laugh my tail off. I have two in my house also, and I still get a fright from time to time. Such fun!
  11. ARCHIVED-Gnobrin Guest

Yup, the zombie pops up only because you have specific "Halloween" items within your home. I'm not going to list what those items those may be, that's something others know...
    :D

~Gnobrin!
  12. ARCHIVED-dawy Guest

The times i've flown back in my chair hitting my poor head becuase of the zombie and the times my wife has said to me i would'nt get caught out by somthing like that..well they say revenge is a dish best served cold she's nursing quite a bump on her head from it jumping up at her and scaring her half to death..made my night it did.