Zimaran Rune: Money Sink

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Seth, Feb 28, 2024.

1. Seth Well-Known Member

This Adornment is off a neck from last expansion.

It should Not be level 130.

And it should Not have the same name as the proc from Price Paid

There is only a handful of Wrists and Rings at level 130. I believe 4 total ( excluding raids - not everyone can or has raided or has the ability to raid, that should be taken into account from all angles )

Yes I am fortunate enough to do them. But as everyone is aware, doing a H2 pug or a H3 pug is something everyone physically hates.

This Necklace was an achievement for doing some of the hardest stuff last expansion. Regardless.

To Force People to Re Acquire the Ability to Use it again when they have already earned it, I find that petty.

If you have a group of 6 people all doing H2 for the same reason. that is a 16.6% chance to get your wrist. If it drops of course.
    And if you do Another H2 pug that is the exact same values. Because majority if not all of the people doing H2, will be after that in one way or another.
    And Lets be honest, not Everyone can manage H3.

I am petitioning to have the Adornment Lowered in Level to 128.

Please write your Agreements or Disagreements below. thank you.
    Benj and elbuenomalo88 like this.
  2. Shunio Member

who is beautiful who the account activation is the rune, and it is also not possible to buy the necklace if you have completed the collection, that took a lot of time to get the neck piece
    elbuenomalo88 likes this.
  3. Benj Well-Known Member

The name of this rune is completely wrong. Money Sink is the name of the effect from The Price Paid charm. The effect of this rune matches the effect from the contested necklace, which was called Backroom Dealings II. The name Money Sink adds confusion, since people are already familiar with the Money Sink effect. I've had several guildmates ask me if Zimaran Rune: Money Sink stacks with Money Sink. Guess what, it does! Because it is two entirely different effects!