Cannot Reproduce Zimaran Rune:Money Sink (took all set shinies)

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Wrexx, Feb 28, 2024.

1. Wrexx New Member

When I handed in the necklace for the rune, the system took the 'Ascendent Relic Seeker's Necklace' as expected, but also deleted all the shinies for that necklace set that i had saved up in my inventory. It was not mentioned in the reward that it would take these as well as the necklace. I do not believe this was intentional. I have petitioned but they closed it out as solved after dumping me onto this bug forum. There is no log of what was taken on my side of what was deleted from my inventory. There were aprox 15 items removed.
  2. elbuenomalo88 New Member

did u petition it and they told you to post it here and that they cant help you ???
  3. FuRiouSOne Well-Known Member

Oooof hope they replace the shinnies. Glad I keep all mine in shared bank. Have traded in neck on 2 toons and I can say it doesn't take shinnies from shared bank at least.
  4. Wrexx New Member

Correct
  5. Beee Well-Known Member

What's important too: The rune should not be called Zimaran Rune: Money Sink the effect is called Black Room Dealings. It has nothing to do with the Money Sink effect
    Twyla and Yenk like this.
  6. Mint Loot Meddler

In order to look into this we would need you to please provide your character name, your server name, and the name of at least one item you believe was removed from your character as well as the date that this had occurred
    Twyla likes this.
  7. Wrexx New Member

As per my ticket request raised Request #1334607 Raised on Feb28, 2024.
    An example of one of the items (identified in the original ticket) was the 'Exhumed Eldritch Elegy' collectable.
    Character name: Wrexx
    Server: HoF

ty.
    Twyla likes this.