Zerkers have been butchered

Discussion in 'PvP TLE Discussion' started by Zampuric, Jun 7, 2021.

1. Zampuric New Member

What have they done to Zerkers...
    1.1sec stun with body check in pvp, it should be at least 3 seconds, near impossible to get belly smash off with the knock back on it (do not remove the KB on it to solve this...)
    All stuns should last 3secs in pvp on the zerker, its aoe KB stun and encounter stun.
    2.6sec stifle with demolish, it should at least be 5 seconds in pvp
    Vision of madness only triggers 1 heal, when it should heal for that amount for 7secs each second
    Taunts are 2.5seconds when they should be 3 seconds and rescue should be 5 seconds in pvp not 2.5seconds
    Insolence only lasts 12.5seconds in pvp when it should last the whole 30secs
    Blood rage hasn't scaled with level making it useless
    Not being able to use death saves while in offensive stance is ridiculous for a zerker, that needs to be removed on all tanks.
    Also Adrenaline should be 50% damage reduction not 50% heal of damage taken (yeah I know we are not at lvl 80 yet but just getting it in there early)
  2. Arielle Nightshade Well-Known Member

On the other hand, as a pvp healer, if you stun me for 30 seconds there goes my fight. I'm dead in less time than that, unless I have some way to break the stun
  3. Proto12 Active Member

I'm all for tanks getting longer taunts in pvp. That should be their role in 6v6's, but idk about more/longer cc. None of the tank classes should really be able to chain cc together long enough to kill a player. That ability should only be reserved for enchanters. The cc tools you have at the durations you have them are effective at being disruptive. A 1s stun is a pita when followed up with a 2.5s stifle and then a knockback after that. Like Arielle said, most fights are pretty much decided in that time. With all of that said I can see how zerkers are really hurting compared to the other tanks though. Upping their survivability so they can be on par with brawlers and crusaders would make sense, especially since they don't have Adren yet.
  4. Zampuric New Member

Insolence isn't a 30second stun, its a taunt btw.
    There is a stun/stifle etc immune after said CC has been used for that reason, usually double the time of said CC lasts in pvp.
  5. Zampuric New Member

Also Unyielding Will (Death save) doesnt work in pvp either
  6. Arielle Nightshade Well-Known Member

Agree with this completely. The only class that should be able to lock you down forever is an enchanter, because so many things can happen externally (meaning not with the mezzed player) that can break them. Plus, that's what they 'do' - it's class defining. Other classes that have a toolbox of abilities and also 'a stun' should be more easily broken/avoided.