Zerker vs SK

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by Sehenry1010, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Sehenry1010 Member

Just debating the difference between these 2 clsses.

Can a zerker actually tank well 50+? Does he solo well while lvling that I won't be dependent on finding groups?

I haven't played an SK in EQ2 but enough people in game have said they solo lvl quite easily and do well as a tank, so mainly I am trying to decide if Zerkers are doing well.

In 4-5 days of playing I have never seen a zerker in the LFG channel looking for a group while I have seen multiple SK's there.
  2. Priority Well-Known Member

If you're on the live server, just play the zerk. It's laughably easy to stay alive after like level 22 and does pretty well with agro, dps, and is the best group buffing tank in game
  3. Sehenry1010 Member

Sorry I am on the Kaladim server I should have mentioned it, it's a progression server
  4. Nekre Active Member

TLE wise, zerker gets the upperhand next expansion. But for now, SK is in the lead.
  5. Jotspears New Member

I'm playing on the live server and I'm actually wondering the same. I've leveled my Conj (my solo toon) to 110 and I'm wanting to start focusing a little on my future tank. I'm looking between a Zerk, SK and Bruiser.
  6. Priority Well-Known Member

There's not even a question, just roll a zerk, turn on autoattack, and walk away. The mob will be dead when you get back.
  7. Nekre Active Member

If you want more dps and need a little bit of help from healers, go SK, if you want a more defensive stand point with no issues staying alive, go zerker. Bruiser, just delete the thought from your head.