Zerker helm pics

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-Khalad, Jun 9, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Khalad Guest

[IMG]

Guess it looks alright. I won't be wearing it prob, just not my thing. Relic might look a tad better red.
  2. ARCHIVED-Daevyd Guest

Can't wait to see this on my frog, though I dread the puns.
  3. ARCHIVED-belikeron Guest

What exactly is a hooluk.
  4. ARCHIVED-Bathory72 Guest

thanks for the picture, i like the helm :smileyhappy:

Message Edited by Bathory72 on 06-10-2006 05:19 PM
  5. ARCHIVED-Balrok Guest

When is that expected to go live?
  6. ARCHIVED-atjtennis Guest

Hoo'luh is the name of the guy who gives the signature aht quest and is the name off the hat you get. It is suppose to go live when patch 24 and the adventure pack go lvie which is suppose to be around the 14th.
    Thanks for the screenshot Khalad I was hoping the horns were gonna be a bit bigger but I guess you cannot have everything
  7. ARCHIVED-shagg22 Guest

Kick [expletive haxx0red by Raijinn]! Even for SOGA.
  8. ARCHIVED-Goldsnake Guest

Can you please tell us where you trade in the helm to get the customized helm? Thanks!
  9. ARCHIVED-Khalad Guest

For the Hoh Loh helm you have to go back to him to trade it. The relic, you go back to SOL Eye.
  10. ARCHIVED-Jvaloth Guest

Hmmm, so its not that red color? Or is the Hooluk helm silver/grey and the relic is red?
  11. ARCHIVED-Khalad Guest

My guess would be that relic is red. I haven't gotten the relic cuz its just not that much of an upgrade, and I'm holding out for the Ichor filled thorax.
  12. ARCHIVED-Fazzarya Guest

I think that Ichor helm is a rumor... A [expletive haxx0red by Raijinn] DIRTY VISCIOUS RUMOR!!!

frigging rng...../grumble
  13. ARCHIVED-atjtennis Guest

14. ARCHIVED-Khalad Guest

Deathtoll loot tables are pretty big, takes awile to get a targeted item, although we seem to get alot of the same crap each time. Ichor filled thorax has dropped once for us.
  15. ARCHIVED-Ayattollah Guest

Well at least we get a unique look now instead of the current one ebon helm lookalike with different color, i think after having a couple of hours of laugh with it will /showhood off

BTW speaking of the Ichor thorax, does it keep the same stats? or is getting the same treatment like Black Lotus BP ?
  16. ARCHIVED-Pegesus11 Guest

Off subject ....

Khalad what BP do you have on in that pic. I've got cuirass of shadowfire on now but that doesn't look like the one you have....trying to decide if i want to get the relic bp for a full set or hold out for better.
  17. ARCHIVED-Carlidon Guest

Wooooot. Thats a really nice one. Cant await to see that on my dwarf. :smileyhappy:
  18. ARCHIVED-konofo Guest

That's the Hurricane Forged Cuirass.
    najena.konk
  19. ARCHIVED-Bremer Guest

Man, the helm looks so stupid, too big :smileysad:
    If it had at least no graphic errors (helm glitches into the nose), what took SOE so long to make one if they even didn't looked once at it on a Troll skull? Same like the sk-helmet by the way.
    [IMG]
  20. ARCHIVED-Sirlutt Guest

RAWR!! IMA ZERKER !

[IMG]