Zerker AA solo Spec

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-das2000uk, Feb 27, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-das2000uk Guest

Hi since the new expansion i decided to drag my old zerker out and try and get him up to date.
    Hes lvl 86 with only about 151 AA (which i am working on)
    Can any one tell me a good spec for both soloing and grouping spec so i can set them up in me mirror please?
  2. ARCHIVED-Ealthina Guest

Get the info from Flames..... The info will be much more betters....
  3. ARCHIVED-das2000uk Guest

I did see this link a few days before i posted in here. There are a few things that i would like to ask thoug, and please forgive my ignorance on this.
    Why dont they use dragoons cyclone?
    Why dont they max out the crit damage in str line?
    Why dont they max out gladiators finesse?
    Why dont they max out the attack speed in the int line?

I dont understand why they end line in Int and Wis.
    Id really like a bit of advice on this.

Thanks in advance.
  4. ARCHIVED-Shareana Guest

This post has moved: /eq2/posts/preList.m?topic_id=445320&post_id=5516306 We can not allow links to sites that do not share the rating that we have on these forums.
  5. ARCHIVED-das2000uk Guest

Anyone ? Please ?
  6. ARCHIVED-Savageparrot Guest

This is my current spec. I run this solo, group, raid OT...

spec

I am thinking of pulling the points out of adrenaline in the berserker tree but waiting to see if they make any further changes since they neutered that ability.
    Order to get them should be pretty straightforward although at your level and only 150+ AA it's going to be slim pickins for a bit.
  7. ARCHIVED-das2000uk Guest

Thanks for your response savage.
    But i would still like to know why you havent maxed out your Crit in the Strength Line and your Gladiators Finesse in the Stamina line. Also why dont you use Dragoons Cyclone in the Agility Line ?
  8. ARCHIVED-Savageparrot Guest

das2000uk wrote:
    With so much crit on gear and group/raid buffs you really don't need to max crit chance, in fact, once we start getting raid gear I doubt I will even need the 8 points. Same goes for Gladiator's Finesse. Now, if you need the extra two points in each take them out of something less useful to you. I have done this before as well.
    Dragoon's Cyclone can be useful as a raid OT every now and then if the MT falls but solo it's pretty useless as the effect of it cancels out when you use a combat art.
  9. ARCHIVED-das2000uk Guest

Frul@Everfrost wrote:
    Thats quite interesting about the Dragoons Cyclone cancelling when you use a CA. Thanks for that info, and as i dont raid im gonna struggle to get that kinda gear at the mo. But thanks again.