Zerk Vs. SK PVP

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-HarumScxarum, Mar 27, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-HarumScxarum Guest

I'm taking on my guild leader for the 100th time. I lose everytime unless he gives me a break and doesn't use his wards.

I'm a 58 zerk 68 AA's

He's 59 sk 80 AA's

In the past I've taken him on with Tower shield and WIS,INT spect or 2w same spec. Monday im switching to buckler once my respec cost goes back to 10g from 10p

Do you guys have any advice for me? Tactics? Is it even possible to win?
  2. ARCHIVED-Xita Guest

look at your timing of your stuns and interrupts hit him with your shield to open, get behind him and NEVER let up. you have to go fast to win
  3. ARCHIVED-Zeuhl27 Guest

Use your stuns, stifles and interrupts. Each time you see his hands waving about to cast a spell or ward or a heal use one to stop it. We have a pally in my guild that beat damn near everyone in a duel because of his heals and wards. So far I'm the only one that's beaten him because as soon has he stops swinging and starts casting I'll shield bash his brains out.
    Oh and stay away from harm touch...
  4. ARCHIVED-Kaberu Guest

With enough disease resists, a buckler specced berserker can almost win on autoattack. Now, I haven't deuled in a couple months mostly because I haven't really played much lately, but Shadowknights were jokes with disease resist in the 60%+ range. I've beaten two equal level SKs in the arena at 2vs1. Just up your resists and make sure you can absorb the little melee damage they throw your way.
    The same thing works with Paladins. With enough Divine, you can almost beat them AFK.
    Miracles can change that to some degree however.