Zealotry

Discussion in 'Inquisitor' started by ARCHIVED-lokisbaine, Feb 1, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-lokisbaine Guest

So do you think they will change zealotry to where it doesn't stun you so we don't have to constantly cancel it then redo it when raidin or in a group

Dekapytate Lvl 60 Inquisitor Toxxulia
    Message Edited by lokisbaine on 02-01-200606:43 PM
  2. ARCHIVED-Quaeil Guest

I'm fairly certain in the next live update they are changing the effect from a stun to a stifle. At least that way we can still move around and melee while zealotry is up. We will still have to cancel it in order to cast a heal though.
  3. ARCHIVED-Daenath Guest

Glad for this upcoming change, I wanna make use of the haste at least, if not the int bonus! :smileytongue:

-Daenath X'Deus
    60 Teir'Dal Inquisitor
    Nektulos
  4. ARCHIVED-Shailen Guest

Look down the page maybe 10-15 threads. I know there is a big one there discussing the upcoming changes in today Live Update, as well as the changes people would like to see.
    As of todays patch it will stifle and not stun. You still won't be able to cast anything, but you will be able to melee and at least move around.
  5. ARCHIVED-Mandos2 Guest

From the AA discussion it sounds like Zealotry is being changed to lower recast times for the group's spellcaster - anyone able to comment on that? I don't mean the AA ability to lower your spell casts, I mean a change to Zealotry.

[IMG]
    Message Edited by Mandos2 on 02-14-200608:54 PM
  6. ARCHIVED-Kyo Guest

Unless i'm mistaken, the change is to Fantasticsm alone (Zealotry's lvl 70 upgrade).
  7. ARCHIVED-Mandos2 Guest

Oh poop that just stinks.

[IMG]
    Message Edited by Mandos2 on 02-14-200608:53 PM