Zavith'loa - The Lost Caverns' babies

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

I hear tell of a vague rumor regarding the "No You Can Not Take Them Home Because they Followed You Home" Raptor babies in Zavith'loa - The Lost Caverns that if they are not killed?engaged?aggro'd?something? one gains some achievement.
    Exactly WHAT is said achievement? what does it garner? a house item? a pet baby raptor? a Prestige House version of the The Lost Caverns? something worth working towards?

anyone know?

[IMG]
    Breanna likes this.
  2. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

also, I think the achievement I heard of is different from the Deino-Ninja, which just gives Far Seas Ferrin for not being SEEN by the babies,...
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

ok!
    sit-rep!
    the two expert scouts, namely that of Vasciagio and myself decided to make our way through the foliage, rocks, ledges, mushrooms, and water,...
    we now both have achieved Deino-Ninja by making our way through the entire environment, defeating the Named, and not one baby Deino was ever aware we were there!
    (I love being a Ranger ;) )
    also note, that not a one Compsognathus was harmed, yet no other achievement were gained.
    so it is ONLY the Deino-Ninja that is available in that zone,... for a whopping 3 Ferrin :(
    Breanna likes this.