Zam.com for US servers only?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Lord Hackenslash, May 5, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-Lord Hackenslash Guest

Zam.com for US servers only? Am I missing something?

I play on Splitpaw and don't see any feeds for my server is there a different site for Euro servers or do we not get the same services?
  2. ARCHIVED-firza Guest

Melina@Splitpaw wrote:
    its worse,

we are so used to it that even the complaining about second hand services is limited to some minor posts now and then.
  3. ARCHIVED-Thunderthyze Guest

Melina@Splitpaw wrote:
    Of course we don't get the same treatment. We get updates 24+ hours after US servers so that they can get all the WW disco firsts, we get patched at prime time, we aren't entitled to enter any competitions, most of us weren't allocated any $tation Ca$h when it was introduced and, back in the day, we weren't even able to order pizza with the /pizza command.
    Why on EARTH do you think we would be treated equally?
    Disenfranchisement ftw!
  4. ARCHIVED-Kulssin Guest

Melina@Splitpaw wrote:
    It's being worked on. We'll be sure to update everyone when we have an ETA for you.
  5. ARCHIVED-Elessara Guest

I'd honestly give SOE a break about the competitions. As I understand there are a whole slew of international laws regarding what you can and can't do with competitions across countries and there's not really much SOE can do about that.
    Ele~
  6. ARCHIVED-thog_zork Guest

will this include german language server also ?
  7. ARCHIVED-Guy De Alsace Guest

Many of the issues for us Euro players are more to do with international law than SOE being xenophobic. Not sure if the patching issue is one of them though.
  8. ARCHIVED-Kiara Guest

This isn't a gameplay issue.
    Please redirect your commentary to the thread in which all of these questions are being addressed already.
    Thank you.
    ZAM Launches New EQII Site