Zalak

Discussion in 'Guardian' started by ARCHIVED-nigni, May 20, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-nigni Guest

how many around are doing zalak with 2 grp or less ?
  2. ARCHIVED-Xiza Guest

Did him with 13 2 nights ago. But after the latest patch, seems his Health regen has gotten a nice upgrade. Took us a little longer than normal with 16, yesterday. And his pow regen has not been upgrdaded. Nor has Drayeks.

Gaap
  3. ARCHIVED-Friskcin Guest

Have done him with hmmm let see here 9 to 12 people now i think everynight now for a good while now still hasnt droped new +5 berserk/+5 protection sheild yet =( ..... but has droped 3 pair's of fortification boots hehe!
    Zerkin Fury of the shard
    50 Zerker Oggok
    Guild Nerfed
  4. ARCHIVED-Shizzirri Guest

Anyone have an idea on what the drop rate is on these new items, just curious we do king every night as well and I haven't seen the new shield.
  5. ARCHIVED-Friskcin Guest

Well shizzirri actually our guild (Nerfed of Oggok) have been satisfied on the amount of the new drops I myself and both Gaurdians have gotten about 2 peices of the new armor ....... although we kill kill kill as much as possible our MT still has not received the new sheild were firm it will come soon though!! all in time my friend...... and caster loot has finally started to drop . Thank You SOE for looking out for caster's took you long enough lol, but definently new loot has been droping more than old loot for us FYI. Maybe were lucky hehe! oh yea i did get a really cool sheild off venekor that makes 3 peices for me if its new have never seen it before pretty nice though!
    Zerkin Fury of the shard
    50 zerk Oggok
    Guild Nerfed

Message Edited by Friskcin on 05-20-2005 02:47 PM