YUN ZI ONLY FOR LEVEL 100 PLAYERS?

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Fiadhe, Aug 2, 2017.

1. Fiadhe Member

I feel very letdown by Daybreak :(
    Nothing in their ad says that you have to be level 100 to get the goodies from Yun Zi.
    As they can't be traded, why can't DB allow us to get the goodies and save them for when we finally get to level 100?
    Does this also mean that all peeps have to be level 100 to buy and enjoy KA?
    This is putting unnecessary pressure on all of us to get to 100 asap, skipping everything by power-levelling, instead of enjoying the adventures as we go along. Does Daybreak realise how much we would miss out on if we did that?
    Not all of us want to raid or do dungeons, but if we don't we haven't an ice-cube's chance in hell of getting to 100 quickly.
    From 90 to 100 is hard. The 80's are so slow too. This is part of the enjoyment of discovering Norrath and doing quests - and isn't this what EQ2 is all about? Even the name says EVER QUEST, how can we quest if we are forced to do Raids or Dungeons to level to 100?
    Maybe DB should change the name to EVER RAID or EVER DUNGEON :eek:
  2. Dude Well-Known Member

I don't think he's on the TLE servers.
  3. Fiadhe Member

Hi Dude, I'm not on a TLE server, I'm on HoF.
    It's sad if Yun Zi is not open to all servers too. I feel your pain :confused:
  4. Dude Well-Known Member

This is the TLE forum.
  5. Fiadhe Member

ohh i am so very sorry Dude. Maybe I need new spectacles.
    Pixistik likes this.