Yrzu Faction will not continue

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Lysia, Jun 28, 2018.

1. Lysia Active Member

Ok, I have gotten through 2 of the 3 factions in PoP --- they are at 20 K a piece ---
    last one to do is House of Yrzu ..... it is currently at 10,500 (amicable)
    .... problem is, there are no more quests to advance it anymore --- yes I know, the faction quests tend to "take a break" till you get higher faction by doing more repeatable quests (I've completed 2 factions, I know how crazy this particular group of quests are) ...
    but I have always gotten repeatable quests in the past and that solved the problem ... now, I can't find any --- none --- waited 24 hrs to see if I'd get a letter in the mail ... nothing yet
    why do I have this awful feeling I have messed up somewhere that I didn't realize?
    or am I totally missing something or just need to relax and not be paranoid ?
    Last one I finished took me through the teaching one with the student who couldn't work the stones --- back and forth to the Metherial Plains and back LOL --- and turned in the last stones samples to the NPC --- she said she needed to study my results and she'd let me know .... so ... I am waiting .... and worried I have really messed up somewhere ( I have clicked on every NPC I saw on the platform --- nothing yet )

Advice ? or do I just forget it ?
  2. Redlight Well-Known Member

What is the name of the quest you are currently on?
  3. CoLD MeTaL Well-Known Member

There is a couple of guys in the middle of the map for Yrzu, not in Yrzu itself. they become available at different times.
  4. Lysia Active Member

Well I finally found a person --- just purely by guessing LOL
    I went to wikii and looked up faction quests for this faction --- picked a quest I had never done ( I was not on a quest at this time --that is what was making this so hard .. ) -- anyway, thought "what the heck" .... and found the NPC
    yes --- I got a quest --- but it was like pulling teeth to get this next one ... so now I'm exhausted and quitting for the day ... I may take a couple of days off after this --- I hate it when you are left to well, just "go out and explore the zone" -- yes I know that is what they want us to do --- but this was not fun LOL -- but yea, I'll keep playing ... thanks guys !
  5. Soara2 Well-Known Member

Why do you need all 3 again? I only did yrzu and finished the PoP line
  6. CoLD MeTaL Well-Known Member

All three will give you the 'off hand' item with 35 resolve or something, for all characters on the account.
    Soara2 likes this.
  7. Soara2 Well-Known Member

Oh nice. Thanks
  8. Aussie_one Member

aaaaah yeah sure ya do a Hand off weapon ,,,, i have done all three houses 4 times on 4 of 7 chats i have NOT once have a got any reward for completing all three houses all i have got is what i get from each of the house queens reaching 50k from each house
  9. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I believe you also have to finish all 3 if you plan on completing the achievements and getting the mount, not positive on the mount.
  10. CoLD MeTaL Well-Known Member

Look on a vendor in Cov, it's not an automatic reward iirc.
  11. Aussie_one Member