You're invited! Isle of Refuge, 1st Anniversary Bash!

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Kittybock, Jun 23, 2017.

1. Kittybock Well-Known Member

[IMG]

You're invited to our 1st Anniversary Celebration:

Join the members of Lava Forged--and other residents of the Isle--on Saturday, July 1st, to celebrate the 1st Anniversary of the Isle of Refuge Server and Lava Forged. While we washed ashore on June 28th, we thought we'd hold the event on a Saturday to allow more to attend.

Pirate Booty:

We've uncovered Pirate Booty on the Isle. A guildie has slipped away with the goods and must be found! Treasure Hunt, woot!
    Lava Forged will be hosting Treasure Hunt events starting Saturday, July 1st in the AM. Clues will be dropped in General Chat and in Island_Time chat. Follow the clues to our stealthy player in Norrath. First person to find the hidden treasure (player) will receive the stated prize for that "Hunt". We have several treasure hunts planned :)

We love our Isle and the folks on it. We wanted to have a huge celebration and give something back to our amazing Isle community. Regardless of guild or race (okay, okay...we'll even let Gnomes attend), feel free to join the festivities. Lave Forged Guildies are encouraged to attend, but those that are assisting with a specific Treasure Hunt will not be eligible for that round's Prize(s). We will also open the Guild Hall to visitors and be handing out additional items.

Prizes:
    Some of the prizes include: A Krono...yes a Krono! There will also be Plat prizes, a full set of the KA tradeskill purple adorns, some special house items and an Emerald Nightmare Pegasus Mount.
    • Prizes awarded by the Lava Forged Guild.
    • In the case of discrepancies or If it appears that there is a question of cheating, alternate prizes may be substituted.
      • We do not foresee any problems, but gamers will be gamers ;)
    Set Sail for the Isle:
    If you've never tried the Isle, now may be the time. If you are thinking of making the tripl, give us a shout.

More info:
    For those that want to ask questions and/ or watch the fun, we will be posting the clues in General Chat, as well as in Island_Time, we can also invite folks to voice chat.
    • For more info, contact Kittaene or any of our officers in-game or via EQ2 Discord, contact Kitty.
    [IMG]
    To join chat from another server: /join Isle_of_Refuge.Island_Time
    Toes in the sand, ice cold beer & orc on the barbie! It's Island Time :cool:
    See you there,
    Kitty
  2. Lala New Member

Woohoo!! Life is grand on the Isle!
    Prissetta and Kittybock like this.
  3. Pigeon New Member

Sounds Fun!! Nice to see camaraderie!
    Kittybock and Prissetta like this.
  4. Ummmyeh Active Member

People are really missing out with this server. Quality > quantity. :)
    Kittybock and Prissetta like this.
  5. Littlebit New Member

Fun,fun times on the Isle ! Can't wait to see everybody.
    Lala, Kittybock and Pigeon like this.
  6. Brainfreeze New Member

I can not wait, I am bringing smelly gnome cookies
    Kittybock likes this.
  7. Brainfreeze New Member

This will be grand, smelly gnome cookies, I hope there will be gnome-ball! :)
    Kittybock likes this.
  8. Kittybock Well-Known Member

heh, darn the luck. I have not finished my house for "gnome bowling" yet. Would be grand ;)
    Prissetta likes this.
  9. Kittybock Well-Known Member

In answer to questions:
    • The event should start around 9 AM, Central Time.
    • Who can attend: Events are open to any resident of the Isle, new or old :). Our guildies may also participate, as long as they are not involved in the forming of the event ( ie. know the location)
    • We've had more prize donations--thank you all-- and now have 2 kronos to give away in addition to other prizes, but the kronos will be separate rewards.
    If you have questions, please give me a shout on Kittaene or contact any of our Officers.

See you Saturday,

Kitty
    Pigeon, Prissetta and Lala like this.
  10. Lala New Member

Is it Saturday yet? Seriously, this is going to be so much fun! Thanks for organizing this for the server.
    Kittybock likes this.
  11. Kittybock Well-Known Member

If you are a new or returning player...maybe in a guild that died, why not check out the Isle of Refuge/ Free Trade Server this weekend? Some of the Treasure hunts we are sponsoring will be in lower areas and the Plat would be a nice boost for new toons. Come visit the friendliest server in the game!

[IMG]
  12. Alenna Well-Known Member

sigh right in the middle of my raid on HoF. or my little Tillamook on Isle of refuge would make it.
  13. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear that. We we hoping by having it in the AM, it would avoid conflicts with most raids. Shhh, your HoF raid won't miss ya :)
  14. Alenna Well-Known Member

yes they would:) . How long is the celebration going to go on?
    Kittybock likes this.
  15. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

I'd love to attend, but am not free to game until around noon Pacific. Will anything still be going on?
    Kittybock likes this.
  16. Kittybock Well-Known Member

We are starting around 9AM central, but since we have several prizes, it may go on for a bit. it will depend on how quickly folks figure out the clues and the amount we have respond. The server has been a bit dead since the opening of FG, I am hoping folks pop back over for the event :)
    Prissetta likes this.
  17. Mizgamer62 Feldon Fan Club Member

A+ for effort Kitty.
    Pigeon and Kittybock like this.
  18. Celan Active Member

Looking forward to the event, Kitty. Thank you and all at Lava Forged involved for putting this together.
    I'm sure attendance will be great and everyone will have a lot of fun! :)
    Pigeon and Kittybock like this.