Your Servers are Seriously HOSED right now.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Incedious, Aug 31, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Incedious Guest

Everytime I zone:

I get free AA points
    My quest log rolls back
    I loose all buffs cast on me by other players

Please take the servers down until you can figure this problem out!
  2. ARCHIVED-Incedious Guest

I zoned and had 1 free AA
    I zoned then I had 2 free AAs
    I zoned then I had 6 free AAs
    I zoned then I had 12 free AAs
    I zoned then I had 28 free AAs
    I zoned then I had 60 free AAs....

Seriously WTH!?
  3. ARCHIVED-Ealthina Guest

Wow, I to say it but this needs a roll back or something..
  4. ARCHIVED-Misako Guest

Hope they fix this soon..
  5. ARCHIVED-BoriKitty Guest

On my fury I lost all progress I did this morning. All my quest completions, all my drops, all my basket quests. All my exp rolled back.
    On my Necro.. I had to kill Kwi.. whatever his name is.. for the carpet quest. We killed him.. zoned out of Maj Dul.. says we didnt' kill him.. ran back.. my journal moved again.. killed him.. got update.. again.. ran to Maj Dul.. erased.. I have to kill him again...
  6. ARCHIVED-Mortac Guest

Antonia Bayle is completely frozen now as well, but it doesn't disconnect me. Can't see any mobs or use chat etc.
  7. ARCHIVED-Incedious Guest

204 free AAs now. I logged off then back on to check if that fixed the problem and it doubled my AAs again...
  8. ARCHIVED-smokedout Guest

update note says they did something with LON cloaks and they broke the game... pity
  9. ARCHIVED-Ardnahoy Guest

Anundir@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    OMG, why are you complaining.
    I'd love to have 60 free AA's.
  10. ARCHIVED-JimmyMach Guest

My new alt has 274 AA points to spend...

Take the servers down please.
  11. ARCHIVED-Simera Guest

Nagafen is frozen as well atm. No say/ooc/gu etc, no quest np response, no vendor response, no bells, no mobs. Weee!
  12. ARCHIVED-Incedious Guest

Jagone@The Bazaar wrote:
    Because I took the day off today and I would like to play? Besides it's not like they are going to let me keep the free AAs. :) Just turn the servers off so I can go play Bioshock, hot fix the problem and roll the servers back so that I can get on with leveling my Illusionist ! :)
  13. ARCHIVED-Mendou Guest

Apparently there is a problem with recipe books disappearing while zoning as well. Can't confirm personally, but if you 204AA toon is a crafter, you might want to take a look.
  14. ARCHIVED-AshburyA Guest

Also Nektulos - restocked writs - went to Bonemire - killed piggy and no ding - huh? Check my log and no piggy quests. If this is related to the LoN then I am going to be seriously upset as it holds no interest whatsoever for me. EverQuest with disappearing quests. Not a good thing that!
  15. ARCHIVED-BoriKitty Guest

Do you think it has anything to do with teh fact that when they posted the Game updates.. it says THURSDAY, August 31st? IT's FRIDAY......
  16. ARCHIVED-smokedout Guest

17. ARCHIVED-DrRothchild Guest

200 free AA's? I think I'll try the warrior/priest/crusader/rogue trees!
  18. ARCHIVED-Orsham Guest

I haven't noticed any problems on Splitpaw. So, no roll back on that please!!
  19. ARCHIVED-Ealthina Guest

YAY! Servers are down.. good lord there went the weekend..lol
  20. ARCHIVED-Mishkel Guest

Well dunno..
    I play AB and was online... No free AA's on zoning. Was in the middle of crafting when the message popped up. Since nothing "odd" was happening with my character.. I was like (edited this myself) and why in the heck does wt. bring up a language control thing?.
    Maybe the people that saw odd happenings were in the LoN beta? Don't think I was tho I guess they randomly invited people.. just no interest in it.
    I love crafting enough as it is (sarcasm here) that I really do want to do everything again... and try to find the items I purchased.. again.. because they are doing a beta on live servers.
    /endrant
    Oh but ya I would have like to have seen 200+ aa's I guess..