Your Personality and Horoscope by Race

Discussion in 'Community News' started by ARCHIVED-GPA_Coyote, Mar 22, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-GPA_Coyote Guest

[p]That's right! We here at Ten Ton Hammer have devised a way to predict the future AND give you deep insight into your own personality with the first ever...[/p][p] "Personality and Horoscope by Race" translation. Be sure to check out both pages (link on bottom) if you don't see YOUR race or Horoscope right away.[/p][p] And now that we got work out of the way, how about pleasure?[/p][p]How YOU doin'?[/p][p]This week over at Not Funny...Ever, we have...[/p][p]Road Rage and Violent Video Games, Energy Drinks being EXTREME, Zombies eat my mail bag and Windows Vista of Borg...[/p][p]Resistance is futile...and stuff.[/p][p]-Coyote[/p][p] [/p]
  2. ARCHIVED-Kiara- Guest

[p]Bravo, Coy.[/p][p]I laughed. I cried, I laughed so hard. [/p][p]Then I saw the lynch mob gathering outside your door and laughed even harder ;)[/p][p]Brilliant as always, dear.[/p]
  3. ARCHIVED-Josgar Guest

[p]High Elf - Noble, beautiful, pure - we know the REAL reason you chose High Elf don't we? What's wrong? The "lesser" races too lowly for your pristine tastes? The Mud Bloods too offensive for you Death Eaters as you wait for He-who-shall-not-be-named to jump out the cake at your next birthday party? That it?[/p] [p]High Elves the best race ever, and chances are if you play one, you are better than everyone else! The Nobility of EverQuest, these High Elves have never gotten their hands dirty, and if for some reason they DO have to fight something, they order their underpaid illegal immigrant staff to do it for them (Yup Josgar even highers the illegal immigrants to summon pets for me![/p] [p]Romance - High Elves don't make grunty faces and roll around like savages getting sweaty and dirty. They send for the doctor who magically combines samples from both sexes and swirls them into perfectly aligned and well formed High Elven child. If for some reason the child is less than perfect, then it is labeled a "Halfling", given a helmet and some scratch and sniff stickers and sent to the Bobbleshire.[/p] [p]On the plus side - I think Harry Potter dies in the next book.\[/p] [hr][p] [/p] [p] [/p][p]I fixed your inferior typos! [/p]
  4. ARCHIVED-Kiara- Guest

Josgar@The Bazaar wrote:
    Superior race my pretty purple hinie. * snorts * High Elves are only good to throw to zombies while you make your escape.
  5. ARCHIVED-Josgar Guest

*hires an illegal immegrant to push kiara off a cliff*
  6. ARCHIVED-Kulssin Guest

Coyote.. you owe me a pair of underwear.. I pissed myself reading about my Ratonga... XD
  7. ARCHIVED-Savanja Guest

You know I adore you with every cell in my body Coyote, but weren't you a teeny bit easy on the Kerrans? You didn't go into furry fetishes and all that..why is that Coyote...huh?