Your perfect group? :)

Discussion in 'Guardian' started by ARCHIVED-Sir_Halbarad, Jan 11, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-CanibusSmoka Guest

heythanks for the ideas, i switched the grps up a bit and we were able to drop some raid mobs about 3-5 lvls higher than we were before
  2. ARCHIVED-Sir_Halbarad Guest

That's why I started this post :)

Getting some new ideas when you think you have your "own" setup...

Somebody else might have found something new or at least different :D

Keep them coming...

/salutes the Guardian Community
  3. ARCHIVED-Lord Morain Daknar Guest

Pobably not the perfect grp because of the lack of hate transfer, but we have been able to one grp x2 epics like Bonesnapper and Maestro Keberos in CMM with this setup:
    Guardian
    Fury
    Defiler
    Brigand
    Illusionist
    Monk
  4. ARCHIVED-FallenFeather Guest

The minus with having a brawler in group is that he can't give you anything but a haste buff, the ability to FD(crusial for bonesnapper ofcourse), 1 heal, and the DPS is not that uber either.. But for a 4 man squad, their great. Have a bruiser/Monk for tank, Fury, Dirge, and Assassin, more phat lewt, and much easier to see who's slacking :p
  5. ARCHIVED-Lord Morain Daknar Guest

On Bonesnapper the monk tanked the adds, and on stuff that is really really hard for one group the monk is useful for giving avoidance, tanking with tsunami for 12 seconds and then feigning death to save healer power, and also he can intercede damage. This helped when killing Keberos x2 with 6 ppl
  6. ARCHIVED-LostSerpant Guest

perfect group will have to:Guardian Fury Mystic Conjurer Berzerker Paladin will be spot on good mix i think lol
  7. ARCHIVED-EpokSilvermoon Guest

3 Tanks, 2 Healers and 1 DPS?

Your pally won't even know on whom to put amends on LOL :p

Check this out:

Warrior/Crusader
    Fury/Defiler/Inquisitor
    Swashy/Assassin
    Sorcerer
    Summoner
    Bard/Enchanter
    Message Edited by butchrulez on 01-24-2007 04:26 PM
  8. ARCHIVED-BetaMaster Guest

Guardian templar swashie warlock illusionist assassin

Tankage, healing, pleaty of hate transfer, power regen, loads of aoe dps to burn down adds but enough single target dps to burn nameds.
  9. ARCHIVED-khufure Guest

Hate transfers dont stack. You can have one of : amends (if you are a pally), swashy, assassin. The hate transfer turns into a hate reduction when more than one is on. In my tests it seems like last cast wins, except amends which always wins now.
  10. ARCHIVED-Nahalar Guest

Me (70 guard).
    Troub 70
    Swash 70
    Brig 70
    Warlock/wizard 70
    Fury 70

Oh yes. If troub = dirge, then Mage = assassin
  11. ARCHIVED-khrunk Guest

guard, coercer, dirge, dps, defiler, inquis