Your favorite Tradeskill place?

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Loladen, Apr 29, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-Loladen Guest

What is the tradeskill zone that you always go to?

For me, it would have to be in Willow Wood. It is just so convenient to have a bank that close for when I need to spend all of my hard earned money on rares!
  2. ARCHIVED-Valdaglerion Guest

With the recent remodeling of the Ironforge Exchange - hands down, North Qeynos. No zoning if you use the new crafting building with broker and bank across the street and mailbox outside.

I would like to see clipboards for writs added at every station in the building though. That one at the bottom of the stairs is hard to target if you are trying to do a timed writ and get up the stairs for them.
  3. ARCHIVED-Karlen Guest

>>>What is the tradeskill zone that you always go to?<<<

Karlen's Manor.

I prefer to craft at home and have set up a work area in my basement.
  4. ARCHIVED-Amphibia Guest

Ironforge Exchange and Coalition of Tradefolke, without a doubt.

(Except when I'm decorating, then I use my own tradeskill stations. It's so convenient. )
  5. ARCHIVED-Mendou Guest

Neriak Down Under... if there were no lag.
    Otherwise Longshadow Alley's instance (Dark Bargainers, I believe)... mainly due to habit.
  6. ARCHIVED-Zehl_Ice-Fire Guest

I use longshadow's TS instance. Neriak doesn't work for me because I remote access my home pc during free time at work to do crafting and it is difficult to move around much and I fall off the cliffs when I'm at home normal. The Ideal is all the tables in one room with a broker, mail and fuel merchant a few steps away which I haven't found yet, so this one works best for me. If I am not on VNC I don't mind terens grasp, or any outdoor table in EFP.
  7. ARCHIVED-Calthine Guest

Willow Wood or my house in South Qeynos.
  8. ARCHIVED-Elorah Guest

The upper area of Ironforge exchange and in Gorowyn...
  9. ARCHIVED-wullailhuit Guest

North Freeport , since they added the banker etc everything is within easy distance.
  10. ARCHIVED-Looker1010 Guest

Upper level of Ironforge in NQ and the Wards in Gorowyn. Both offer no zone access to banker and broker. One problem with Gorowyn is the terrible lag I experience getting from zone in to the Wards.
  11. ARCHIVED-SilkenKidden Guest

Loladen wrote:
    I like my own home the best, especially now with the spiffy, bonus granting statue and the work order minion spells.
    Second to that, the new Ironforge in NQ gets my vote, the upstairs one. You don't have to zone to go to bank. Broker is near too. All the needed tradeskill NPCs are right there.
  12. ARCHIVED-Maelwys Guest

I also go to Ironforge in NQ.
  13. ARCHIVED-Garoc_the_Dark Guest

Personally I care a portable chemistry kit, so I can craft in new locations. I actually dinged 80 in SoF :)
  14. ARCHIVED-Grimlux Guest

Easy anwser. Neriak. Everything is literally 10feet from you. Broker, Banker, Writ givers, City Merchant, Fuel merchant, etc etc... Even the new additions to freeport/qeynos don't have all that, that close.
  15. ARCHIVED-Loladen Guest

Hmm, it seems a lot of my fellow Qeynosians enjoy NQ. Perhaps I should check this place out more. All I went there for, so far, is the level 10 tradeskill assignment.
  16. ARCHIVED-JesDer Guest

Mezzmyrelda@Unrest wrote:
    hehe .. we almost caused a black hole in dark bargainers the other night .. you were there and I was crafting a spell for Lazy (OMG 3 coercers in one small area .. NEVER) .. hehe

my favs = Neriak -> Gorowyn -> Dark bargainer's -> my houses .. but untill recently I only ever crafted on the evil side.
  17. ARCHIVED-Iamken Guest

Willow Wood for life!!
  18. ARCHIVED-Razlath Guest

The TS instance in West Freeport. No lag, instant drop to any of the tradeskill stations I want, little babble (unless you pass the broker) and lets face it, who wants to get rained on while they are working at the forge? Bank only a hop away, though I don't need a bank when crafting since we can now carry all our money. One stop by before I get started to pick up any special crafting needs and I am good to go. Only thing I wish it had was a book seller inside the instance itself.
    That being said I tend to craft in whatever city my character lives in. I really wish Neriak had a TS instance though, I would gladly craft in there rather than the Down Below. Though if that annoying "Does it come in black" lady followed me I might have to cook her up with my provisioner! ;}
  19. ARCHIVED-Anordil Guest

North Qeynos post revamp.
    Otherwise, I tended to craft in the Willow Wood. Although, if I was feeling anti-social, I'd craft in North Qeynos in the pre-revamp days.
  20. ARCHIVED-donilla Guest

I find Willow Wood pretty convient, but mostly I'm crafting in NQ now. Btw, I've discovered that if you are crafing on the upper floor in the Ironforge Exchange, you don't actually need to leave the floor to get the writs or reach the clipboard. I just go to the edge of the railing and the npc are completely in range, and the clipboard is hanging right there on the railing.