You should become tanks

Discussion in 'Swashbuckler' started by ARCHIVED-Paraxis, Dec 30, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Paraxis Guest

Had a swashy today pull aggro off of MT and me (secondary tank) all [expletive haxx0red by Raijinn] day.
    why not just become tanks, you got the dps and taunt anyhow.
  2. ARCHIVED-the fluke Guest

That's the direction SoE seems to be going in. Just need to take dual weild away completely and give us plate ;)

Trouble is this last update made it so there is no way for us to generate less agro in a raid- can't transfer out of group (since the skill has been in) now we can't put it on a pet. Add in the lower proc rate on our passives, unless every other skill you use is an active evade or shadow slip, we can't do dps.

Message Edited by the fluke on 12-30-2005 09:30 PM
  3. ARCHIVED-iluciferi Guest

actually, since the last update, next to warlocks we have the best "rescue" in the game all i have to do is pop off about 3 CA's and i can do 3 things 1) make both the MT and MH crap their pants 2) piss the MT and the MH off 3) waste gold on item repairs... and i dont even actually have to use my tuant (which for some reason has a debuff to it as well) /sigh

o well maybe next update we will get a heal and i can play dps, tank, and healer all in the same group, now thats utility. of course they would then nerf that b/c it would be unfair so they would take away our dps to "balance" us out
  4. ARCHIVED-AegisCrown Guest

the main reason i have avoid censure at master 1 and elude at ad3. I pump my elude ability both in raids and single grps. Despite the nerf avoid censure still makes a huge differance. to the OP did the swash in your grp have the hate transfer on a tank?
  5. ARCHIVED-livejazz Guest

6. ARCHIVED-KBern Guest

Granted my midget is only 44, but if I get agro when I have my hate transfer on the MA, I just hit Slip and Lie Low and 90% of the time, I lose agro instantly.
  7. ARCHIVED-Zygwen Guest

I almost never pull agro on raids. That is what Rangers are for.
  8. ARCHIVED-Beerserker Guest

Hmm.. does it matter what we say in the forums lol? The system has you!!