You know you play a warlock when ...

Discussion in 'Warlock' started by ARCHIVED-Araxes, Jun 24, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-miliskel Guest

ooohh......helping a coercer get to 70 the past few days..this will be fun muahahaha
  2. ARCHIVED-tweety1972 Guest

... you join a a group and 3 seconds later hear "rez inc."
  3. ARCHIVED-Aranieq Guest

When your newbie class weapon is a Mender's Credit Card --- When your Class set has "extended credit line" as the 3 item bonus --- When the 5 Item bonus is "beacon of rez" -- OOC text that spams "rez me again please", --------------- it triggers on second death per encounter. --------------- when the only reason they do rezz you is to shut the beacon up --- When the 7 item bonus is "eternal repair" -- you are always at 40% no matter how many times you die or repair. When the only thing you fear is a bruiser tank. When the fight is over and you lived... you were really afk When everyone pats you on the back for living, not for hitting the parse. When the wizard tells you to quit hogging all the rezzes. --- When he lobys for a rez quota for the raid --- When you fill the quota by second named When people mistake you for a FD'd necro
  4. ARCHIVED-miliskel Guest

when the necro names his pet <yourname>'scorpse
  5. ARCHIVED-Arbreth Guest

[p]I just rolled up one of these, and yes, she truly is a blast.[/p][p] [/p][p]The mobs hide when they see YOU coming![/p][p]You get Frostfell cards from the Mender.[/p][p]The healers tell you to stand further away... (I play a Mystic too, could not tell you how many times I got whalloped by mobs after the caster died)[/p][p]The healer has you hotkeyed for Rezzing... (Yep, did this too :} )[/p][p] [/p][p] [/p][p] [/p][p] [/p]
  6. ARCHIVED-Hellswrath Guest

ROFL, awesome thread!
  7. ARCHIVED-Lisabethy Guest

-when the *necros* have a macro made for rezzing you ... and so does the pally and the dirges .... -when you join their "rez channel" so you can see who's rezzing you and one of the macros is "rezzing (your name) - rez down for one minute - someone else will have to rez her next" ... and yes, one of our necro's macro is exactly that!
  8. ARCHIVED-Darkdaedulus Guest

[size="small; color: #cc6600"][face="comic sans ms,sand"]When the only time you are on top of the parser is in Lyceum (for trash mobs ;))[/face][/size]
  9. ARCHIVED-miliskel Guest

and labs trash too , dont think ive ever topped or came above 4th zw