You guys will get a kick out of this

Discussion in 'Guardian' started by ARCHIVED-Exill, Oct 7, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Exill Guest

2. ARCHIVED-Shakir1065 Guest

Yup, it's good to play the same class Moorgard and the other Devs play in the fighter line. And they say they don't have their heads in the sand, Pft
  3. ARCHIVED-laxi2610 Guest

LOL! you nailed em there Exill
  4. ARCHIVED-Ironmeow Guest

wow this pisses me off, Moorgard has lost all credibility to me, can we get a dev who has played or plays a guardian exclusively maybe we can get some progress here. Seems like the devs are only helping the classes they play, [expletive ninja'd by Raijinn] is up with this [expletive ninja'd by Raijinn]. those [expletive ninja'd by Raijinn]ers need to get their [expletive ninja'd by Raijinn] straight.

and yes i have a right to cuss after seeing this. where the hell is our invulnerability/ ward like or godlike spell. If your gonna trade off cloth armor for invincibility, then wouldnt it make sense to trade invincibility for plate? if so plate armor needs to be semi godlike while tanking or else this [expletive ninja'd by Raijinn] doesnt make any sense im sorry.
  5. ARCHIVED-Gaige Guest

Hey Ironmeow, I realize that MG is on a personal mission to ruin your fun, but I hope you do realize that MG is the dev that posted that this was broken and is getting fixed.
    So much for him making his class Godly, eh?
  6. ARCHIVED-TunaBoo Guest

Bruiser is the single most overpowered class in the game. So if you think 1 single fixed changes this, you are mistaken.
  7. ARCHIVED-Aethane Guest

Spoken by the original and only, Gaige. A man so childish and selfish he beleives he should have the best dps of all fighters, the best utility of all fighters, the best tanking(equal! /laugh) and the best single target and arguably best or near best area of effect taunts in the game. A man who doesnt beleive in trade offs or sacrfices for balance, he wants to be equal in tanking ( as long as he holds the edge in every other conceivable area to go with it) A man who beleives his class should not only have all that but also a get out of jail free card (feign death) and also able to heal himself to boot! And if he happens to fall down by accident, god forbid he gets a boo boo! he should also have safe fall too! And if there be too many baddies or he is simply feeling lazy, let him also have invisibility!
    Come on you prepubescant pimple faced glutton of self gratification, i dare ya to counter those statements as they are all true. I dont normally flame but man you've had this coming and after experiencing this crapola equality revamp i'd llike to shove my pristine imbued tower shield up your budda diaper wearing behind. If the devs would let me do that i'd accept how much Guardians suck now.
    Guardians gave up being able to solo decently and any respectable dps( worst dps of all fighters)
    we had no get out of jail free cards like feign death or healing
    No safe fall
    No invis
    Totally group dependant
    All we had was good ability to mitigate and avoid damage ( that was IT!)
    that is now gone, and we still are the worst at all the other things all other fighters HAD and still do HAVE.
    The same imbalances exist as before, cept now it's monks and bruisers in the spot guardians and berserkers used to have. Not balance was created, it just flip flopped to the other extreme.
    Message Edited by Aethane on 10-08-2005 10:15 AM
  8. ARCHIVED-DaxxDeath Guest

Exill thats nothing you know before they fixed it for like first 3 weeks of expansion a monk could cast their 100% parry/riposte tsunami buff and evac with 1sec left and it stayed on permanent. Thats right permanent god mode nothing could hit them. Infact im sure some of the first people to kill contested t6 mobs used that buff bug
  9. ARCHIVED-Shakir1065 Guest

I agree 100% with you Aethane. If you would like to read the Guardian Forums without having to read the poop Gaige likes to come dump here, just click on his name on the left, it will take you to a generic profile of him. then click add to Ignore on the right. You will probobly find the guardian forums a little less stinky, and we can all enjoy seeing guardians posts about guardians instead of a Gaiges posts about guardians

Message Edited by Shakir1065 on 10-08-2005 05:51 AM
  10. ARCHIVED-Moralpanic Guest

SWEET tip Shakir!
  11. ARCHIVED-Gaige Guest

Except it only works on melee and a friend of mine was telling me last night Nagalik hit him through tsunami.
    AFAIK that only works to ignore private messages, /shrug.
    Message Edited by Gaige on 10-08-2005 09:55 AM
  12. ARCHIVED-MainFrame Guest

Message Edited by MainFrame on 10-08-2005 10:00 AM
  13. ARCHIVED-Gaige Guest

Yes, that is exactly what I was saying...

Actually Superhero of Intellect what I meant was Bashm saying Malice got beat to WW first contested kills because of a monk tanking them w/o getting hit due to Tsunami is... false.

Reason being that contested use AEs and various other attacks that tsunami can't block AND most epics seem like they can hit through it anyway.
  14. ARCHIVED-CheezeBurgerAnimal Guest

You need a nap. Off the putter now or you wont get any candy today.