You guys do realize?...

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Freddie_Mercury, Jul 19, 2020.

1. Freddie_Mercury Member

This is a game where, literally, the ONLY purpose of it is to get better and better gear to kill mobs faster and be able to kill harder mobs that you couldnt kill before... You do realize that no?

Asking, cuz... you know, you are murdering your TLE server with these poorly implemented changes, right? Like... people are leaving in droves....

If that was your plan... well executed... otherwise... un-eff it bruh...

People have to have gear to grind for, and gear to fight for... that is literally the entire point of this game...
    Dude, Rosyposy and Mingle like this.
  2. Kittik Well-Known Member

Haha, just said the same thing on Discord.

This game is about gear and gear/character progression. If there is nothing to look forward to getting, why play? Why pay?
    Dude likes this.
  3. Mingle Member

100% Agreed.. very disapointing that this is being done to the game... really enjoyed my time playing on this server up until now. Brought a lot of great peeps together.. i think we spent some good money on the game too.. and now it seems everyone is just very discouraged and looking elsewhere.

Really hope changes are made hastily and the support team actually does something to counteract the damage devs have done.. even if they "fix" it damage has still been done.

Maybe this is just an episode of MYTHICAL QUEST: RAVEN'S BANQUET... anyone seen that? From guys from It's Always Sunny.. just started watching it -- it's hilarious :D
    Kittik, Dude and Rosyposy like this.
  4. MightyMeaghan Well-Known Member

That's actually not true. It's the only reason, or the main reason, you play and most of us on TLE play. Used to be you'd have entire guilds of people dedicated to crafting or decorating or roleplaying or whatever. TLE isn't really set up and paced for that sort of casual gameplay though. I used to decorate all the time when I actually had significant amounts of free time in between groups and raids. It was the only reason I bothered with crafting.
  5. Naneeje Well-Known Member

People are logging back in, cities are full, zones are packed, Epics to be wielded...
    Besides, everyone is coming back because they are hopeful some gear will be fixed by next Tuesday :) That was their intention. I am hoping... but ya, population may seem down to others, but evenings are still pretty good.