you guys do anything other than whine?

Discussion in 'Guardian' started by ARCHIVED-Perfidious1, Feb 17, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Perfidious1 Guest

"monks have this monks have that nerf nerf nerf whaaa whaaa whaaa!"

is that all you ever say? it's getting a tad pathetic. guards are the best tanks in game, hands down. still you can't take it when another tank class gets something good.
    it dun sound like anything but egoism to my ears.

suck it up and start acting abit more mature. 'cause with all the whining currently going on, you sound like a bunch of 5yo's who didn't get what they wished for on christmas.
  2. ARCHIVED-Shizzirri Guest

yes we do other things than whine like things monks can't do like tank raids
  3. ARCHIVED-Snikey Guest

Another example of a Guardian to Monk quote Pre-LU13.
  4. ARCHIVED-jreed Guest

....thanks drive through
    Message Edited by jreed on 02-18-200602:21 AM
  5. ARCHIVED-Perfidious1 Guest

6. ARCHIVED-Ladicav Guest

Blah blah blah, something about guardians blah blah blah something about monks blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah something about tanks blah blah blah blah blah blah something about being informed blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah something about monks [expletive haxx0red by Raijinn]ing about guardians tanking blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah something about guardians [expletive haxx0red by Raijinn]ing about monks blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah *head hits keyboard and falls asleep*

Giving this thread the response it deserves.

You are a wayneker.
    Message Edited by Ladicav on 02-18-200603:36 AM
  7. ARCHIVED-EasternKing Guest

what i want to know is where are all the csr's and forum mods ? and why this post has been up for so long without being locked and the poster banned from posting on the guardian boards ?
    we make a post and we argue with facts and it gets locked we refute others whining posts with facts and our comments get edited by mods and replaced with " flamebait " or " edited because will incite the community"
    So where are the mods ? why isnt it deleted ? hes not posted anything other than attacks and inciting comments on the guard boards and hes not even a guardian .
    Ohhh thats right silly me hes not a guardian so he CAN post bull[expletive haxx0red by Raijinn] and insult us on our boards.
    Message Edited by TheEasternKing on 02-18-200603:51 AM
  8. ARCHIVED-jreed Guest

9. ARCHIVED-Moontayle Guest

/derail
    Actually, sometimes I prefer a good Jack and Coke but wine works well with more meals. I guess it depends on my mood.
  10. ARCHIVED-Snikey Guest

LOLOLOLOL seriously guys... he's defeating himself, don't feed the trolls.
  11. ARCHIVED-jreed Guest

stay as long as you want....i can tear you up all day son

I really dont usualy make fun of retarted kids because it's not nice, but in your case i will make an exception
  12. ARCHIVED-Noah Guest

Taking bets on when this thread will be locked. Submit time and day. 5gp per guess. Pot goes to the winner.
  13. ARCHIVED-Kiennas Guest

10:00 A.M. PST Monday March 20th is my guess.....

By the way Jreed it's "Do you even read what you write?" not "Do you even read what you right?" k thx for playing GG
    Message Edited by Kiennas on 02-18-200608:46 AM
    Message Edited by Kiennas on 02-18-200608:49 AM
  14. ARCHIVED-Crim001 Guest

I'll go with tuesday 8:00 a.m. cuz Monday's a holiday in teh states :).
  15. ARCHIVED-Lachlan Guest

Do you have nothing better to do than troll the Guardian boards? For God sake, it's a bonus experience weekend. If the class forums for a profession you don't play are the place to be atm, you are missing the boat.

Bye, going to pop a blessed experience potion and get some levels.
  16. ARCHIVED-Crim001 Guest

God damnit....why am I always busy on weekends?!
  17. ARCHIVED-Ardors Guest

Alright you [expletive haxx0red by Raijinn]... Only a few T6 raid mobs need a Guard to tank them, Black queen, POS, Prism, and a few more, but all other fighters can tank 90% of T6 raid content NP if well equipt, and with 90 members in your guild, that is probably why they dont...my guess... So, take a wild guess on how many guards on a server are actually needed? about only 10% of them raid at all...do the math Einstein !
    The bulk of the complains are from the non raiders anyways, and they are right to [expletive haxx0red by Raijinn], any other fighters can tank just as good in a group and bring so much more.
    Oh, and by the way, about this...
    Perfidious1 wrote:
    "suck it up and start acting abit more mature. 'cause with all the whining currently going on, you sound like a bunch of 5yo's who didn't get what they wished for on christmas."It was the same on the Monk forum pre LU13 ...but you didnt see many Guard trolls going there trying to influence Devs, like your doing here... Go home Perfidious. All we want is the Guards to be fun to play and be a viable choice to pick for non raiders, It is not right now.
  18. ARCHIVED-Echgar Guest

*waves*
    I'm here -- I'm here! :smileyhappy:

If you see a thread that violates the Forum Rules of Conduct, click the "Report Abuse to a Moderator" link and we'll take a look as soon as we can.

This thread is trolling and I'm locking it now. Kudos to the posters (actually more than one!) that reported the thread, yet resisted the urge to hit reply and participate in the bashing.