Yothsra Broken-ish?

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr, Aug 12, 2015.

1. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

Excuse me Please:

while this may be /bug-able, I would think, based upon the screenshots to follow, this would be a better place to detail the problem.

I have noticed the Yothsra is now becoming normal while her bug buddies are still alive, and she is not in her illusionary form while her buddies are still alive, as well as both sets of her buddies are present:

edit:
    {this is in the Stasis Chamber Advanced Solo}

I am sorry if I am not articulating this properly, but please see the following screenshots:

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

ok, now on today, even more details showing the Yothsra encounter seems,.. broken.

previously,
    1. Engage Yothsra, get thrown in air
    2. She changes to either spider or beetle, and brings buddies of the same, while becoming immune.
    3. kill buddies, she returns to kill-able snake
    4. get thrown in air,
    5. She changes to the other spider or beetle, and brings buddies of the same, while becoming immune.
    6. kill buddies, she returns to kill-able snake
    7. get thrown in air,
    8. grind her and her snake buddies down until dead.

now,.. all of them at once? is this right?

[IMG]
  3. Seefar Well-Known Member

Could it be they got wise to the fact that you got wise to their strat and decided to try a new strat?

(Just kidding btw)
  4. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

Jocular suggestion appreciated, I was just noting the change(s) in protocol, in fact, the more beasties the better,... have bow, will travel, and am fully prepared to turn beasties into pincushions ;)