Yet another dps post weeeee

Discussion in 'Ranger' started by ARCHIVED-dancerfe, Dec 29, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Wil81115 Guest

With just the best bow, I would agree.
    However when you have one of the following;
    Nature's Bow of the Stalker
    Sarnak War Bow
    Longbow of Corruption
    Star Darkened Longbow
    With T8 ammo And 100 AA's
    Your tune will quickly change. Trust me..:smileywink:
  2. ARCHIVED-LevLo Guest

Whats this Star Darkened Longbow you mention?? can't find it anywhere including the eq2 official item database.
  3. ARCHIVED-Wil81115 Guest

Thats not an offical database. thats a 3rd party progam that lets you see items in game from database links.
    Unless you mean the webpage. Thats only updated like every 18-24hrs. They just disco'd it about 5hrs ago.

The bow was linked on beta and someone I know wrote down the stats and passed that info along to me.
    It was just a matter of time before it was in game for real. The proc was changed and DR raised.

Last night it was WW Disco'd by Chaotic Legion on my server. It was dropped by Mayong in Inner Sanctum.
    http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r279/wil8115/StarDarkenedLongbow.jpg

The best part is. I'm pretty sure one of their bards got it. :smileysad:

Edit: CL's Brig got it, grats Elfbalde.
    Message Edited by Wil81115 on 01-03-2007 04:56 PM
  4. ARCHIVED-LevLo Guest

I was referring to both unofficial and official item databases.. which is why I said including
    Yea I know the SOE database sucks cause it updates extremely slowly at times.

Anyways.. thanks for the pic and info. extremely sweet bow, too bad about the proc.

I hope for the love of god that there was no ranger in that raid

EDIT: Just came into the official database now (lol) and it was one of their brigands that got it =\

Message Edited by RabbitFly on 01-02-2007 04:19 AM
  5. ARCHIVED-Gerdos Guest

[IMG]
    From Mayong Mistmoore.
    (cant confirm, but i did hear it went to a bard)
    :smileysurprised:
    Also, the 1st Assassin fabled armor set piece (breastplate) dropped tonight. So, there's still some hope for rangers. Just ironic, we're the last class in game to get a set piece.
  6. ARCHIVED-TwistedFaith Guest

nice bow, bit like the Sarnak bow before the nerf, shame the proc is crap, should have added a dmg proc to it rather than the slow.

As too DPS, i'm at 81 AA's, with a Sarnak bow, no t8 ammo and i'm happy with my DPS.

Still think it totally sucks that without t8 ammo and the sarnak bow then a rangers dps will always suffer.

There are a LOT of good rangers out there who will never be able to compete with other classes due to the bow/ammo issue.
  7. ARCHIVED-Badaxe Bart Guest

How about a berserker parsing 2k dps?
  8. ARCHIVED-hieronymus Guest

buckler ftw