Yesterday which tears

Discussion in 'Traveler's Tales' started by ARCHIVED-Renita_Serafim, May 24, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Renita_Serafim Guest

The light/write in the wall on the right from the window shone in the board room of the sky. The wall of the room where the bookcase is long, surrounds the table of the rectanglular wood was arranged.

The fact that it is placed accidentally in the edge on the left of the table the leather band of the gray 3 it catches loosely from each side with her sleeve has been attached, the short, Renita Angelus and long Koada'Dal which learn black leather coat, long, white clothes you learn under, the brand-new hair where it flows and it was eye of the bright emerald.

It seems that her the silk-like hair is longer than Renita in next door, as for pitch-dark Xyvara D'Orthelius which is. Her eye was the shade of dark . In Renita which attaches the black evening dress where Xyvara had consisted of the good silk to the body it tilted.

"As for that fairness! "Is not, as for Xyvara, the playfully scream which does the thing inclination where she is troubled.

"Fairness? What which "is not, as for Renita answers to sarcasm, lifts the eyebrow with Xyvara.

"My secret and me! The fact that the fact that "your secret is known is not obtained was learned

"Xyvara..." Grinningly you laughed Renita in the mischievous . If "... transaction starts entering to my method, when with you refrain from the development of the system, it meant that I maintain your secret. As for me it is not necessary to say with necessarily. "

As for Renita the which is less crowded it is. Something which "makes of me on that think has, what hiding? "

"That Xyvara smirked you without the , Renita." Writing, you receive.

"I with anything", Renita which answers candidly do not say.

"The I", Xyvara am not her whom you feel at rest.

"As for me", Renita which is answered it does not believe.

How a certain thing it came to the position where "influence is exerted very at least in me? "Say, as for Xyvara mockingly pleeded.

As for Renita sighed. "Very good. But if this repeatedly it starts in other things, as for your secret the secret which already is not. "
  2. ARCHIVED-Renita_Serafim Guest

Going to bed on the side of Xyvana of the meeting table, Renita began her story.

"My parent them escaped from Felwithe, in Freeport as a result of the war of Fay, it was. You have lived among the walls of Freeport, I was born many years later. 16 years, I raised being the professor of Tunare, as those already are important. Helping anyone already wern't of the God which goes. We those of beginning were oak mortgage with something which it does not pass and was not. I derailing, ", started loosening her herself of the thing which the story which Renita unsatisfactorily so the recall does all details is said, you have obtained.

"God..." When going away, as for Renita which continues as Xyvana, inquiring about the story of Renita you heard with the absorption which it eagerly desires. "... Disordered kind inside the wall of Freeport started taking the root. My parent who is the safe place which lives already Freeport which was thought reached to the wall of Qeynos and so did not begin our our travelling. However, as for war there to be a horizon, we were walking to vision of Rallosian. "

"? Something which "happens, wonder so asked Xyvana.

Grief of calm type it was explained, "my parent, those with the soldier of Rallosian", Renita were killed. Was kidnapped "I in one of camp of war, kept accompanying. I was shown that the daughter of the captain of the platoon, she the recall did name in Joona. as a gift, ", Renita smiled simultaneously kindly.

As for "in Joona me it seems like the sisters from the housewife, to be many function it did, when being, after all, as for us us ourselves the sisters, favorite it started calling Renita which nostalgia and recall is done from the distance where we reach voice of the family of Joona". Thinking that "Joona her being hard to withstand the society of her people 1 day me, finding, and she would like to be that everything you confessed. I was prepared in order to do that her sorrow is made easy with anything. "

"Something does? "Xyvana when Renita swallows, asked Renita which uses the glance of the worry which is found eagerly.

"Ran we to wilds of Feerrott. There, as for us us. You find any which "can thing the condition of Renita which has lived that she the recall did many of her story suddenly, it became simultaneously bitter with anything. "Our ranges depending, when we ran after all, the slave merchant and the reconnaissance person of Qeynosian which misunderstands Joona, you ignored the fact that it removes our my brims it was found. Word can be convinced of the soldier of of the innocence of Joona in the opposite direction... her who is killed! "

As refrained from the fact that the thing where in order to console her she pulls Renita in her arm approximately there was Xyvana, but remembering the unfaithful sense of Renita for her, so it does, you saw.

Renita started shaking that death of her sisters, her voice recall which is full in rage it is done. "They slaughtered you do not reconsider her! And...", the voice of Renita became quiet next. "... As the soldier of Qeynosian those me who kill. ... The fact that it keeps accompanying me in those Qeynos was tried with the 2nd platoon of another Rallosians from those which "kidnap

As for Xyvana approval and remainder being silent, that Renita spoke, you nodded simultaneously.

"I the Klokor's maneuvers room of the platoon leader in angle to strategy report and threw to him and the witness whom you make be bored between that soldier. What which I saw it was clear defect of the plan which originates with death of all soldiers of attack. At at the time of exasperation, as for me I became aware, as for the Klokor leader speaking to those which accepted begrudgingly that. As for the platoon as a result in that day which wins. "

As for Xyvana as she has known somewhere this has done, the nod which is felt.

"Could give I selection. I become the strategic house of the platoon, effort of war escape, or in order to disturb, in inslaved not trying or the platoon, or am released under conditions, leave. When I did which of those two things, my death was secure. Thing unnecessary I whom you say agreed to the state of my freedom. "
  3. ARCHIVED-Renita_Serafim Guest

"As for me, Renita it is possible to help. I pain and see before you who know those which have responsibility in suffering. As I say and if it does, as for me it is possible to help the fact that it can point to that well. "

"? It is possible! It is who? ! "

"I the friend, looked at the justice which is useful to be, with it is the friend who is thought. With from you your sisters. Just destruction of the root of the degradation which "leads away

"Call to me! Something is a responsibility? ! "

"Between me and me everything which is explained.... "Be restricted

"Me..." Concerning that there is no method of being possible to say Xyvana, you think Renita in her herself, she the darkness so the recall does the conversation which it had directly in former times.

That she went to bed accidentally with the corner of the table, using the brush on the lock of the hair from her surface simultaneously continued the Renita her story. When "time continued, I had the victory of my platoon after the victory, simultaneously, I started being handled mainly as 1 of monopolized ones. As for myth, I because of my strategy technology with Tallon Zek him himself that it is praised happened. Renita of, they called me. That it was good because of the spirit, therefore I aligned. "

Calmly you laughed Xyvana which goes to bed vis-a-vis the shoulder of Renita of the side of the table, quietly. "As for thing and Reni which are good and go '! "

Her herself just a little between it could amuse Renita. "I could being caught at that spiritual everything. As for me the only method of being possible to forget concerning the false life where I who am am lost the war which is the game and that way because of me it handled. And fight of attitude of opposing came. "

As for Xyvana Renita "that because of me is not development of bad situation. Before "giving, as reassurence which gives the expression which Renita difficult it makes be completed.

"As for my troop before I can do to the strategic house of the platoon foolishly, the temple of Cazic Thule was searched without the. As for them as for me it continued for their mistakes, but you were slaughtered. I me witnessed the war of Overlord Lucan with respect to the Rallosian remaining power of Commonlads D'Lere and falling of concreteness of the victory which follows to that, it meaning that fast I where and - was at the place and after finally freedom, it was not murdered the concreteness of war by Lucan D'Lere can do, I concerning escaping looked at my chance, ran. I to run, me in the grasp of Highpass. Until "it reached, it ran

"As for me bad memory..." When you bring up, it is regrettable, after Renita ends, apologetically you called Xyvana.

It is "that" reassuringly, without the kind of something to say which between Renita which answers a little is surprised to the show of the resonance of Xyvana. "It was not understood. As for that of that side when exactly cruelty, the pitiless world is a tendency, it is possible to be, or whether it was lesson to be rough. I improved in order to learn that. "
    Message Edited by Astralmage on 05-24-2006 09:49 AM
  4. ARCHIVED-Renita_Serafim Guest

In case anyone's wondering, this is a version of Splintered Yesterdays that I ran through this English to Engrish translator I found. I wanted to see what people's reaction to it was, so I posted it here.
    Message Edited by Astralmage on 05-26-2006 08:37 AM
  5. ARCHIVED-deathtoyou5 Guest

dam you guys got a lot of time on your hands.
  6. ARCHIVED-Renita_Serafim Guest

Oh my god....
    I don't believe it....
    A gag version of a previous fanfic' ran through an engrish translator has gotten into the Treasure Chest. Now I've seen everything.
    Message Edited by Astralmage on 06-09-2006 05:16 AM
  7. ARCHIVED-Ekuthh Guest

Makes you wonder if they even really read our stories, doesnt it?
  8. ARCHIVED-Renita_Serafim Guest

My thoughts exactly, Ekuth.
  9. ARCHIVED-Ekuthh Guest

The mods and devs that is... I know our readers do. But this basically confirms that the Treasure Chest is basically a crock; they just pick at random without any thought to content.
    Ah well. :smileywink:
  10. ARCHIVED-Renita_Serafim Guest

Yep. I know that our readers read our stuff, but this basically confirms a suspicion that I have had for a while. It seemed a little odd that the most recently posted fanfic' always got into the Treasure Chest, regardless of what it was. And I mean no offense to other people either, I'm talking about my own stories. I've posted stories before that I didn't consider worthy to make it into the Treasure Chest, and felt as if somebody else should have gotten their fanfic featured that particular week instead. It's not random, it's done to a pattern.
    Message Edited by Astralmage on 06-09-2006 01:03 PM
  11. ARCHIVED-Ekuthh Guest

Good points, and sentiments echoed here.
    I support anyone who wants to try their hand at writing. I did think, however that the Treasure Chest was supposed to be for those exceptional examples of fanfic... but it's possible that it's just to highlight new authors. You can certainly see that in this note I got from Raijinn Thunderguard (emphasis added):
    "I enjoy reading the stories everyone puts up and it's nice to feature different folks every week, which is part of the reason why we chose you..."
    So maybe we were under a misconception, or maybe not.
    Still, it's a pretty glaring error to post your gag English to English translation. Gave me a good chuckle when I saw it! :smileywink:
    Message Edited by Ekuth on 06-09-2006 01:37 PM