Yer YaYa's out.. I Mean Get Yer Epic 2.0 ;)

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by santargria, Aug 31, 2017.

1. santargria Well-Known Member

I notice a lot of players, including myself having a bit of difficulty not only of obtaining their Epic 2.0 but also getting a group together to assist.

I thought a thread might help (a website would be better, but I have no time to set it up) those in need.

Post your server and what you need help with and see if anyone comes along - I suggest you also post your character name in game if you want.

In addition if you are available to help feel free to post that as well - I'll start with the first post...
    Ceyllynn likes this.
  2. santargria Well-Known Member

3. Nelie Well-Known Member

I'll be on really late nights Thurs-Sat but really wont be available to help. Anytime from Sunday-Wednesday though, if you see me on hit me up. All we would need is a few dps really, I got heals covered. We can duo Sumberged without any help. In fact, if I am on tonight or anytime late night Thurs-Saturday, hit me up. I might be afk but I will have time eventually to help you in Submerged. Shrouded Temple will have to wait til Sunday.
    santargria and Prissetta like this.
  4. Nelie Well-Known Member

santargria likes this.
  5. santargria Well-Known Member

Hi Nelie,

My times vary - this weekend I've been taking advantage of the dbl xp getting some alts leveled.

Usually though, I'm on during late afternoons, early evenings (CST).

Thanks for the response - greatly appreciated