Yellow Adornments for Cloak and Waist - Where Find?

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Arbrelax, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Arbrelax New Member

Just finished the Drinal Signature quest and got my shiny new Cloak - Steward's Cape of Eternity. Was in the process of upgrading new armors after hitting level 95 and noticed that the Cloak and Waist item now have yellow adornment slots (which I don't remember) but I cannot seem to find where to get any? Checked the faction merchants in Velious and did not see any that were for those two slots. Google searches have led to guides for finding but none I see mention those two.

Did I miss something (possible) or is this an oversight? Someone in CoE selling these?

Thanks for replies even if to rub my nose in the obvious as long as you say where to find them. :rolleyes:
  2. Karrane Well-Known Member

Hmm I think I found mine in one of the boxes on final name in Wurm end.. It was a yellow on a cloak that i removed.
  3. Ynnek Well-Known Member

Hehe, well... It's kinda obvious when you think about it. But it's such a strange design, that it wouldn't cross your mind unless you're thinking like Kandor...

Find mobs that drop Cloaks and Belts. They will drop with a random yellow adornment. If it's one you like, pop it off, and put it on your nice cloak.
  4. Dinwiz Active Member

the 2nd name in HE drops yellow runes for cloak/waists
  5. Ynnek Well-Known Member

According to my notes, so does the first mob in Chelsith.
  6. Mermut Well-Known Member

The adornments don't actually drop anywhere... items WITH the adornments in them drop... and then you have to get a dislodger to rip the adornment out of the gear (thereby destroying the gear unless you want to pay 1,000 plat to keep the item and the adornment) and put the adornment in the piece of gear you really want it in.
  7. Regolas Well-Known Member

All CoE dropped cloaks and belts will have a yellow adorn, and you use a dislodger to remove it.

These drop from random chests in heroics or crates from solo instances.

So far I've seen attack speed, dps, spell weapon attack speed, spell weapon other rubbish, spell resistance, stout (of various names), and one 4.5% Potency and I think one 2.5 or 3.5% crit bonus drop. Mostly from advanced solo crates.
  8. Regolas Well-Known Member

Correction, was a 3% cb adorn

Bloodthirst I = 3% Crit Bonus
    Sealed by Oath = 4.5% Potency
  9. Caela Well-Known Member

Sorry for bumping an old thread - but I'm trying to find Bloodthirst II - 5% CB yellow adornment (I'll take the I version though if it's all I can find).

Any specific zones - either solo or group I should be hitting? I've been doing DC solo and did HE group last night and didn't find it. I have limited time, so wanted to concentrate my adventuring to known zones that drop cloaks, waist and charm adornments.
  10. Seiffil Active Member

I don't know that I've ever seen a bloodthirst II adornment drop. The level II version for yellow adornments that I have seen, have almost always been attached to armor that I've purchased from the drinal steward merchant.
  11. Caela Well-Known Member

It's gotta drop somewhere, as waist, charm, and cloaks are not sold by the Drinal Steward merchant. And I certainly don't have enough essences to buy the waist/charm.

The box of ethereal goodies did give me a cloak, but it had Assay I on it. And I'm not willing to gamble all my spirits away to see if it would actually come out of that box.
  12. Estred Well-Known Member

You can get Yellow Waist/Charm adornments from the Solo Zones. Wurmbones End drops waists semi-commonly to my memory.

Upgraded Yellows can drop from Sirens Grotto: Advanced Solo. I hope that helps you out a bit.