Yeddahd's Caduceus - do you have to wield it to use it?

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ARCHIVED-SPAM_is_bad, May 8, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-SPAM_is_bad Guest

Just thought about keeping it in inventory and setting up clicky hot button to use it in case I needed it.

That way I can continue to use my Godking (once I have it - one quest away) as main staff - and this as back up.

I guess as a back up I could always make a macro to unequip, equip, cast, unequip, equip Godking....but thats a pain. Be easier to click from inventory....

Any thoughts?
  2. ARCHIVED-TheFates Guest

It has to be equipped to use it. So, yes, you would need to put it on your hotbar from you inventory, click it to equip, then have another button on the hotbar to activate your currently equipped item, cast the heal, then click on another hotbutton you'd made to re-equip your godking staff.
  3. ARCHIVED-zakka Guest

this is exactly what i do on my necro, takes up 3 spaces on my hotbar but well worth it imo

not sure if u knew this already but drag each of the weapons to their own hotbar slots from your inventory, then equip the heal staff and drag it to the 3rd hotbar slot, when you need the heal ability simply hit hotbar slot 2 and 3.

if anyone familiar with macros knows of a way i could equip and cast the ability and thus reduce my used up hotbar slots to 2 i would be very grateful.