Yearly Subscription Deal

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Majesty, Aug 17, 2017.

1. Majesty Active Member

I know it has been brought up before in previous threads but I was hoping to bring to daybreaks attention for the requests for another chance at the yearly savings deal of last year. I only did my main account. This year would have loved to do main & secondary account. I know there were many families that took advantage of it also. I know money is always an issue for both companies to make it and gamers to save as much as they can. I'm very happy to pay for this wonderful game. I have paid for my primary account for years and will continue to do so. I guess I'm just trying to save a bit more and add my second to it too. I know sometimes when the demand is high enough that minds get changed. We have some wonderful variety of servers that show people are all ready willing to subscribe. Please think about it daybreak :);)
    Siren, santargria, Ceyllynn and 2 others like this.
  2. Bekkr Well-Known Member

Now would seem to be a good time as they're surely flush with cash from FG xp and vit pots.
    Siren and Majesty like this.
  3. Siren Well-Known Member

Daybreak should not forget that people can't keep buying pots in the store on FG if their subs run out!!