Yay, just leveled and became a defiler!

Discussion in 'Defiler' started by ARCHIVED-Reevanthara, Nov 17, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-Reevanthara Guest

Been working all week for this, and now at long last I am a defiler!
  2. ARCHIVED-Romiezeus Guest

Congrats, see you soon
  3. ARCHIVED-Putka Guest

Check my sig :) Almost there myself.. 30% left
  4. ARCHIVED-Posion-Teardrop Dancer Guest

Ugh. I'm only 16, but I just started the quest and its been a nightmere. Is there any tips you might have for traversing Nek Forest? I've managed to get to the part in the quest, where I'm suppose to ascend a mountain or something. Will I need a group past that point? Can I solo the entire quest?

Thanks
  5. ARCHIVED-InsidiousFrost Guest

cant start quest until 18, nomad is completely different. Sub class quest is very easy ,can be done ine 15-20mins np
  6. ARCHIVED-Reevanthara Guest

The quest itself was very easy. The first part is going through wailing caves and hitting three easy mobs. You will want another person your level to help with the shin ree essence past the door.

The second part teleports you to fight the Orc High Priest who was cake. And its that simple.

Not sure what quest you are talking about, but I am curious. Care to elaborate?
  7. ARCHIVED-Posion-Teardrop Dancer Guest

Who is the first person you talk to, to become a Defiler?

While looking for Fallen Gate, I stumbled into Nektlous Forest. After I crossed a bridge, I began hearing voices in the wind from a strange nomad. I went in search of this nomad and found her, she told me that she had been waiting a long time for me. She gave me a book bound in flesh, and it told me to seek out timber falls. Well, I found the falls and died several times near them because of almost level 30 mobs in teh area hehe.
  8. ARCHIVED-Putka Guest

Thats just some Nektulos quest.. no connection to defiler. When you ding 19 you are told to speak to Mizog the Sighted in NFP, but you can do it at 18 too
    Message Edited by Putka on 11-19-2004 04:09 AM