YAY! Fixing TS Mannequins!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Kamoj, Aug 12, 2013.

1. Kamoj Well-Known Member

From tomorrow's patch notes - PLAYER HOUSING
    Mannequins: Resolved an issue where a player would be unable to select an outfit for a hireling after moving items between houses.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Cyliena like this.
  2. Shalaia Active Member

3. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Double woot!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Color me puzzled: I know you can outfit your hirelings in the Guild Hall, using provided amenity mannequins as models (if memory serves), but is this for something in the houses based on the crafted mannequins, or just being able to dress up the mannequins themselves? :confused:

Uwk
  5. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

The tradeskill apprentices come with their own mannequin. When apprentices first came out I put the apprentice and mannequin in each of my toon's houses. But then I realized that it was too much of a pain so I moved apprentices and mannequins into one main house setup for crafting. Well when you first place a mannequin down it names it so if it is the first mannequin placed it is uniform1. Second one is uniform 2, etc. Well since each house only had one mannequin at the start all 10 of my mannequins are named uniform1. Problem is they don't rename if placed in a new house that already has mannequins in it. Hard to pick a uniform if they are all named the same. So this should be the fix to this issue....need to test it when I get some time. Hopefully that makes sense....didn't get sleep thanks to a kitten wanting water straight from the faucet so my brain is still sleepy.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

LOL! Thanks; I didn't have your excuse for a sleepless night...hugs! :)

And let's hope they give us the option to rename the mannequins, like we can with pets. :-/

Uwk
  7. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Yeah I did feedback being able to name the mannequins so it will help with picking the right uniform but don't think that will happen anytime soon.
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Sigh...yeah, it's tough on the devs, when so many of them are being shunted off to EQ3. I'm amazed they still have anyone at all on EQ1... :(

Uwk