XP and AA;s

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Guiscard, Nov 12, 2012.

1. Guiscard Active Member

I am closing on 92 but I have the AA to hard to get in the WL -- I did a bunch of quests over there for over 1 hour and hardly got any AA.

Ran through CHelsith and got my next Prestige point -- I hate doing Chelsith over and over again but if the XP/AA is going to be like the WL - I guess it is Chelsith for me.

I played a bit in the COE beta - the XP was terrible - Kunark dungeons give better XP at least for now.

They need to look in improving the XP in COE - I mean I don't want to race through it but I don't want to spend the next 1 year levelling.
  2. Atan Well-Known Member

There are some other really good xp locations other than Chelsith. Play around with some of the other heroic opportunities, particularly ones that don't require mentoring and you might be surprised.

I'm hesitant to directly post the locations I tested as being good XP, cause since they aren't in the new expansion they'd probably nerf them.
  3. Mrrshan Member

C'mon Atan you should know better by now. If you find decent xp places, keep them to yourself and never mention them on the forums, or you'll more than likely get them nerfed soon.
  4. Kalderon Well-Known Member

They will get nerfed anyhow soon ;) It´s more like discover some new places bit by bit oO and hope beeing faster then SoE to nerv.... reduce the xp :D