Xandrius K'Vyr

Discussion in 'Traveler's Tales' started by ARCHIVED-Raevin, Apr 13, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Raevin Guest

Well, yes, I'm stuck on Raevin's story, but I thought I'd give everyone a bit of something to chew on while I get myself unstuck. I received such good feedback on the character of Xandrius K'Vyr and requests for more about him that I was forced to put a bit more thought into his character. After being approached with a request to create the character (*waves to ElctSocket*), I agreed to his proposition and offered to write his bio. This is short, as it needs to be to fit in that way-too-small space they give us for character bios, but here it is...

Xandrius K'Vyr
    Teir'Dal Brigand

Once, they had been mighty...

The K'Vyr family had been highly respected, wealthy, important in the society of Freeport. Xandrius was a promising young officer in the Overlord's Navy when his younger sister betrayed Freeport for the love of a Half Elf. Xandris had vowed to Innoruuk to kill the faithless wench if ever he found her. Her betrayal - not only of their city, but of their family, blood and faith - had brought down Lucan's wrath on the K'Vyrs. Xandrius had been stripped of his rank and thrown out of the Navy.

Determined to rebuild the family name and fortune, he became a brigand, and from there, the story of Xandrius K'Vyr continues...
  2. ARCHIVED-ElctSocket Guest

Yay! Thanks! (btw, in the third sentence you spelled his name wrong :smileytongue:) Also, can't get the last sentence about the Brigand in :smileysad:. Barley got the last Navy in. Couldn't even fit in the period lol.
    Message Edited by ElctSocket on 04-21-2006 12:05 AM