X3 can do x4 raids?

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Nineteen, Dec 8, 2019.

1. Nineteen New Member

Hey guys. So we have a guild with 16 people and 2 2box healers. So 18 toons raiding. I understand it isn’t ideal but it’s what we have and we have been together for a number of years through many games. We aren’t looking to recruit but are finally going to start raiding. Is there any chance we can do some KoS x4 raids with 3 groups? Here is our setup:

Guard
    Temp
    Mystic
    Warden
    Coercer
    Dirge

SK
    Fury (boxd)
    Illu
    Troub
    Lock
    Conj

Monk
    Defiler (boxd)
    Illus
    Troub
    Necro
    Wizard

Any chance in any x4 for KoS or even DoF? If so what raids? We are pretty skilled, just been building our toons and are now ready......we hope.

Thanks in advance.
  2. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

You can clear all instanced content with 3 groups. Bots are clearing labs,halls, etc with two groups. So you'll be fine.
  3. Ragna Well-Known Member

Labs and Halls are easier. Deathtoll is the hardest.
    Just try :) Even if you can't clear a zone yet, you'll get gears from the first few nameds and once geared, everything instanced is clearable.
  4. Kittik Well-Known Member

Just invite people. Geez.
  5. Somedude Active Member

Good luck finding those people on Kaladim.

But to the OP, yes we have proven everything in KoS instanced raiding can be cleared by 2 groups. Providing your boxed healers will be curing sufficiently and topping off health, you will be fine.

I would change your comp though. You would be better suited droping the SK, moving the wizard up to your caster group, and running a 2nd healer for your offtank. There are a few fights that may need off-tanking something and a single healer will make it tough.

I did a 3 group run where I tanked Vyemn and Alzid together with the same tank group you are using, but it was a challenge, and my guard is the best geared player on the server. You may not be able to do the same with your raid.
  6. Nineteen New Member

Amazing post thank you. I have a few questions so I sent you a private message.

@Kittik - we have had the same guild members through 5 games and 10 years. We don’t want to recruit, we want to stay a family.
    Dude likes this.
  7. Nineteen New Member

@Somedude - Check your PM's
  8. Somedude Active Member

No problem, if you want any advise or have any questions on how to min/max for this, feel free to ask.

Also, if you want some help as you go thru this initially, I have plenty of alts and would be happy to help on a few initial runs.

You can find me in game on Atanx.
  9. Kalika Well-Known Member

You better box the 2 summoners and play the healers in main box. The fury dps is likely to be close to the one of a summoner by himself (ie not including pet). You can play a conjurer with 1-2 macros ... Blazing avatar as a priority, then your 3 DD and 2 green + the two blue (earthquake and Detonation). Just put them on follow on some other mage with PBOE and target the MA ...

You can probably let a logitec G15 play the summoners.
  10. Sixgauge Well-Known Member

They don't even make that thing anymore.
  11. Kalika Well-Known Member

Sorry the model name is g105. Lot of them (used) to sale in online shops.
  12. Somedude Active Member

Using a G910 now... but yes, any macro keyboard is useful for them