Wylo's Fae Garden and Treehouse (IMG Heavy)

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by ARCHIVED-Tofie, Jul 16, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-Tofie Guest

A good friend of mine asked me to create a woodlike, feminine home for her fae. I had an idea brewing in the back of my head to use the outside garden as ab edroom and the end result was pretty incredible. Pictures don't do it justice so please stop by at 5 Lucie, South Qeynos on Antonia Bayle and visit Wylo's Garden.

Entrance and main garden:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Heading out into the bedroom:

[IMG]

What's this? It looks like a cave....

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Outside the cave you can climb rocks up up and up...

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Upstairs in the treehouse is a cozy living area for crafting and eating:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. ARCHIVED-Lady Zagora Guest

I love it! Very very beautiful and homey and comfy. Makes me wanna move in and take a nap :)
  3. ARCHIVED-Amitee Guest

That's really creative! I can't help but really like it, but I love that mirror arrangement you did, very nice!
  4. ARCHIVED-donilla Guest

I love it when spaces get used in a completely new manner. Love the bedroom outdoors, and the way you can climb up the "cave". Really beautiful
  5. ARCHIVED-Eveningsong Guest

Gorgeous place! I was trying to do something along the same lines in a one-room acorn, but I can see now that I'll need a bigger space :p
  6. ARCHIVED-Zpike Guest

beautiful :) a lovely place to dance and frollic! my ogre is on his way with his danceing shoes
  7. ARCHIVED-Gzelle Guest

Nice use of foliage! Love the wall oven.
  8. ARCHIVED-SecrAtive Girl Guest

that's really nice and must taken a lot of work! but i have a question... what is that fountain with the face on it called? i do not recogize it.
  9. ARCHIVED-Amphibia Guest