Wurmslayer recipe vs. commissioning ... fixed?

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Anaun, Feb 14, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Anaun Guest

[p]In a previous forum, Gallenite posted:[/p]
    [p] Yes. [/p][p]This was one of the big reasons we wanted to do a commission system. We like making some quests, heritage and otherwise, involve tradeskilling, but we think they'd be better for everyone without the requirement of forcing adventurers down a tradeskill path. [/p][p]Adventurers get the obvious benefit of not having to become crafters, and those who are already crafters have a new service to sell/give away/etc.[/p][p]- Scott[/p][p]____ Scott Hartsman Senior Producer, EverQuest II [/p][p]Anyone know if the final recipe for the Blood-Imbued Wurmslayer was fixed to display the correct required components? (My understanding is that due to the display error, this final combine could not be commissioned. However, I remember reading on the old forums that someone was able to make it work anyway.)[/p][p]If not, has anyone been able to get the final combine to work as a commissioned craft?[/p][p] TIA[/p]
  2. ARCHIVED-dubbs Guest

Yep, it works. Had my alt's crafted for me the other day, as well as crafted a few for my guildies.