wurmslayer and commission

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-darkax, Apr 12, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-darkax Guest

[p]Im currently at the first point in the wurmslayer that requires tradeskilling, I already have a guildy that is willing to commission it but i was curious, how do i start the commission? Also, i tryed to scribe the recipie but it said i didnt have enough skill. i understand that i require lvl 50 in a tradeskill to scribe it. Im only lvl 42 atm 8( is that going to be a problem? Do i need to have it Scribed? Any info i can get would be greatly appreciated. Im kinda freaking out as my guild is planing on redoing Harla Dar with in the next 2 weeks for thoughs needing the update and i would obviosly like to reach that point in the quest before then 8)[/p][p] Thanks in advance[/p][p]Darkstaf[/p]
  2. ARCHIVED-Calthine Guest

Are you trying to Commision your guildie to make it, or are they trying to Commision you? You'll be unable to make it until you can scribe the recipe, but via the Commission system someone can make it for you.
  3. ARCHIVED-darkax Guest

im sorry i should have been more clear. Im haveing a guildy commission it for me.
  4. ARCHIVED-Calthine Guest

If your guildie is making it, you don't need to scribe the recipe.
  5. ARCHIVED-BigDawgy Guest

I belive your guild mate will need to have the recipe though, so they will have had to completed the quest up to the same point you are at. You can't give them yours cause they are no-trade
  6. ARCHIVED-Mystfit Guest

Assuming your guildie has done the quest and has the recipe, then you go with him down to the forge and stand near it. He clicks on you and then the recipe and it brings up a comission window..add to it the items the recipe requires and hit accept, he then hits accept off the recipe goes. THe item, when done, pops into your inventory.
  7. ARCHIVED-Calthine Guest

O! I seem to recall that if the crafter has not done that portion of the quest yet they get the update instead of you...