WTB neck appearance slot pls

Discussion in 'Look and Feel' started by ARCHIVED-yohann koldheart, Mar 17, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-yohann koldheart Guest

i love the shawl look, would be awsome to have a slot in the appearance tab for it so i could rock it all the time.
  2. ARCHIVED-Ahlana Guest

Scanki@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    +1 or mark of teh awakened... also... and would like one for coldain ring since eventually it would get replaced lol
  3. ARCHIVED-Katz Guest

I agree! Jewelry appearance slots.
  4. ARCHIVED-Cyliena Guest

This would be nice! :) Just got my three shawls last night so I'd like to show them off.
    It does look a bit odd when you're sitting on a gryphon though because of the hunchback posture.
  5. ARCHIVED-Rijacki Guest

Finger and neck appearance slots OR a 'use' (from inventory or Knowledge Book) that casts the sparkly effect! Pleaaaaaase :)
  6. ARCHIVED-Nindaene Guest

Rijacki wrote:
    Yep - I've mentioned this exact thing. I'd be totally happy with an ability that gives the sparkly effect when I'm not wearing the shawl in place of the appearance option.
  7. ARCHIVED-Seiffil Guest

I've had a friend asking for the neck appearance slot ever since they had the Mark of Awakening item, or Paw of Oppala for that matter. Would be nice to have, along with a ring appearance slot as Rijacki mentioned.
  8. ARCHIVED-Xianthia Guest

Don't we have ring appearance slots already? Asking because thought we can buy rings with some jewel effects from sc, unless I'm remembering incorrectly... so if we do have rings, can't be that far off to get that neck appearance going!
  9. ARCHIVED-shadowscale Guest

Xianthia wrote:
    the current ring apperence items take the hand slot. so they replace your gloves. not like the coldain ring.
  10. ARCHIVED-NariArinniana Guest

Seiffil@Permafrost wrote:
    Ever since appearance slots came out I've always been wanting an appearance slot for that Mark of Awakening reward item! I'd love to have ring and neck appearance slots to show off the nice effects we've been given.
  11. ARCHIVED-Stubbswick Guest

I was just thinking the same thing. +1