WTB Goblin Workstations!

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Febrith, Dec 2, 2016.

1. Febrith Well-Known Member

I have a lot of crafters to run through the weekly TS quests and most of them are 100 adventure level but some aren't. I have no idea how this happened but I ended up dying on one of my lil 'uns the other day when I was standing at the goblin firepit doing one of the TS quests in Twark. Someone came and pulled all the goblins right on top of me and the next thing I know I'm pushing up daisies. Granted that's only happened once but I'm sure it's not supposed to happen at all.
    Also, and I know there's other threads about this - players are being incredibly bloody rude with their massive screeching flapping mounts completely covering the workstations so you can hardly find a tiny spot to click it. Then you have to craft with all that bloody racket going on and fighting going on around you which is very distracting!
    And I know I could go craft next to Vhesh and Keeg or whatever their names are - but then I'm further away from any chance of harvesting a shadeweave bud - though at peak play time all the spawn spots are totally camped heh - so at those times I'd just like to craft in peace and quiet, please and thank you <oo>

quisling and Prissetta like this.