< WRATH> is recruiting on the Everfrost server

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Beaue, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Beaue Member

Greeting!

WRATH is currently seeking new members - there's always room for more!

Est. Jan 2005 - We are an active lvl 95 guild based on the Everfrost server. We mainly focus on heroic content. Currently farming our way through the CoE content. Looking forward to adventuring in ToV.

Some of our members that enjoy raiding, raid with the Everfrost Raiding alliance.

We're an easy going lot, our friendships have endured since launch. We have fun. Our guild chat is the stuff of legends. 18 yrs + please. All players are considered for membership.

For luck - Ranger sacrifices are expected, if we can't catch the ranger, the wizard goes in next!

For more information please visit our site or apply at www.wratheverfrost.guildportal.com

We want to hear from you!

disclaimer: I know that you believe that you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. All opinions expressed are 99.44% true.

The Storm gathers, and now our fight begins... It shall not end until our death.
    "We are the swords in the darkness. We are the watchers in the woods. We are the fire that burns against the storm, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men. We are justice, we are vengence,
    WE ARE WRATH!!
  2. Lettles New Member

I joined this guild a few weeks ago because I was looking for an active guild that suited a moderate play style. Most group, some raid and everyone is super friendly and was more than happy to help me if I needed it. If you're looking for a good home I highly suggest Wrath.
  3. cayane New Member

I've been in this guild for many years and find the members to be very helpful and friendly. I love the guild hall and all the aminities are extremely convenient. Great guild to level in!
  4. Alanducar Active Member

I have had a long history with Wrath on Everfrost and i have to agree they are a great group of people that i will always consider dear to me and think that anyone who is looking for this style of gameplay that this is the guild for you because they are very freindly, very laid back and always willing to assist you with anything you may need. Spent more than a year with this group and i really do have fond positive memories of this group and will never forget the time i spent there when i was part of the guild :)
  5. FieryCleric New Member

Top rate guild here.
  6. Zarchos Member

7. Beaue Member

Bump - New Content INC! We're going to be busy, come and join us. Let's rock it together!
  8. Beaue Member

Bumpy - Tears of Veeshan!