Wrath - Everfrost weekend raiding

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Lettles, May 20, 2013.

1. Lettles New Member

WRATH is currently recruiting raiders for Saturday night raids 8pm-11pm CST
    • We are casual, but stern.
    • Please be able to follow directions and take criticism
    • We have two core groups that are filled out, looking for most classes to fill the 3rd and 4th group
    • We support a Raid Alliance on tuesdays and thursday nights that you are welcome to join on a different character
    • We will work with you on gear and class mechanics
    Please see Beaue/Sparro or Lettsfeign/Lettsecho in game or email me at allysonlettie@gmail.com

Our website is: http://wratheverfrost.guildportal.com/
  2. Alanducar Active Member

Wow now this is a raiding guild, use to be completely casual but sounds like you guys have changed A LOT since i was in there. Sounds like i really wouldn't know most of the people anymore these days...
  3. Lettles New Member

Beaue is the guild leader and I joined in January to be apart of a guild that was doing more Heroic content than soloing and crafting. You're more than welcome to stop by and hang out during one of our groups. We mostly play on the weekends.
  4. Alanducar Active Member

Well it seems like a totally different guild then when i was there not that the heroic content stuff has changed. They used to a casual group of players that just wanted to have fun. Now they are slightly raid oriented and not the guild i fell in love with all those years ago.
  5. Lettles New Member

Well as far as I know everyone is still having fun lol
  6. Beaue Member

Hi Alan!
    Yep - Wrath is stepping out into the big pond, have been since January or so. We're the same guild we've always been, a lot of faces you'll remember. Too bad we couldn't get you to stay more than a day last time you came back, I'd have been able to show you around the place :) .We're stronger, we're organized and we're giving our 95s something to do besides go and make another alt and start content over again. :)

We have the new X2 raid content on farm status and we've got a strong 2 groups plus currently farming the x4 raid content for CoE. Not to mention we have an awesome, knowlegable, raid leader and co-raid leader. A lot of us have been playing together for more than 8 years now.

But, we'd like more folks to come join us. If we can destroy stuff with 2 groups, imagine what we can do with 4! It's a fun Saturday night raid so anyone that's interested, grab a beer, sit back and have a blast! Our raid schedule is posted our website every week.

Anyone who is interested in doing more than they are currently doing, send us a mail via the website.

Cheers!