Wow, what's changed for conjurors?

Discussion in 'Mages' started by Reaktor, May 12, 2017.

1. Reaktor New Member

I last played during the AoM expansion, and am recently coming back. From what I can tell, a lot has changed, but it seems that the old flames conjy forum is very dead. So what advice might you give? http://u.eq2wire.com/soe/character_detail/463857389869 is my current profile (I have only been back for 2 days now). From what I can tell, the fire pet is out of fashion now. DPS seems pretty much below par for even solo content in this x-pac
  2. Earar Well-Known Member

well, what you need first it to get yourself new gear

twark gear from KA expac. It will help your stats. Main stat is of course potency.

u bought KA or free account ? because you'll want the KA xpac I guess, and do the sig line there to get better gear and start your new ascension class for your epic 2.

find also a good guild that can help u. They'll guide you :)

you can play proving ground to get tokens and good gear also (and for that you don't need much because all stats are normalised) and conjys are strong. so go on :)

and enjoy :) .. but you'll need some time and work to get back on track (don't forget tithe either, it will help . I didn't until too late :/)
  3. Zelox Active Member

yeah, worst normalization in the world
  4. Reaktor New Member

Thanks for the tip on the twark gear. It made a huge difference. I dd buy the expansion, ran through the Tot sig line to get the potency ring, and now have to run through the green mist timeline on this toon because I ran it on a different one when it came out. Time it is...
  5. Heck62 Active Member

I'd go straight to Proving grounds if i were you.
    1400+ pot ring ect.
    Snikkety likes this.
  6. Earar Well-Known Member

Well coz he still needs ascension. But if u have time, do some PG matches. It's buggy right now though