WOW PRO [expletive haxx0red by Raijinn] DIRGE

Discussion in 'Dirge' started by ARCHIVED-grammas boy, Jan 13, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-grammas boy Guest

[expletive haxx0red by Raijinn] so i seen alotta dirges suck latly and no offense but tonight took the cake i had a group of 4 a dirge a warden a ranger and a swashy aginst one dirge that was 2 levels higher and had blackend iron gear and hella masters..... he kept running then BAM master would drop one of us in 1 hit and we still managed to bringhim down a few times and our gear is mediocore-poor that is really sad...
  2. ARCHIVED-Irolas Guest

uh ya.. stay on pvp forums o_O
    kthx!
  3. ARCHIVED-Priestbane Guest

I'm not sure I'm reading you right. Are you gloating that you can four-on-one take down a dirge? Is that it?

I don't care if you're in handcrafted. =p 4-on-1 isn't anything to gloat about... against a support class. Maybe it's just me.
  4. ARCHIVED-SourChikn Guest

lol wow... i can't believe you would even post that... i mean you guys were getting one shotted by a dirge... were ya naked? the fact you it took 4 of you to kill 1 dirge just means you seriously must be the worst players ever... or wearing gear that has no stats on it.
    And if i could 1 shot you guys i would kill you all..
  5. ARCHIVED-DarkVillian Guest

PVP FTW!!! I had to read your post a couple times to understand it...But sounds like you got beat by a level locked twink.
  6. ARCHIVED-Unwise Guest

Given both the content and delivery of that post, I suspect that your best PvP strategy would be to stand in a corner and try not to swallow your own tongue.

The PvPers wonder why they get stereotyped by the rest of us...

<chuckle>
  7. ARCHIVED-DaimGo Guest

No he would be shunned by anybody on a pvp server too, nobody I've seen in the entire time I've played Nagafen since release is this bad and I really hope its a gimmick.
  8. ARCHIVED-munos Guest

I read it several times and still not sure what this guy was saying.
  9. ARCHIVED-Smudgy67 Guest

He contradicts himself a bit. He starts off talking about a dirge who is killing him and 3 of his friends solo. Then he says the dirge sucks b/c the 4 of them killed him. Kids shouldn't be allowed to play online video games until they can read, write, and comprehend their native language.
  10. ARCHIVED-DarkVillian Guest

I laughed IRL.
  11. ARCHIVED-Wilko1981 Guest

What an amazing achievement, congratulations /sigh
  12. ARCHIVED-DarkVillian Guest

Who are you directing your comment too? Actually, let me clarify, I hope you were talking to the op and his scatter brained post and the fact that his group of four got their faces owned by a level locked twink Dirge.
    Message Edited by DarkVillian on 01-16-2007 07:43 AM
  13. ARCHIVED-Johnny Trabone Guest

Having read some of his other posts I've come to the conclusion that he is both completely serious about this and is mentally challenged.
  14. ARCHIVED-ParlMoebius Guest

Haha.

It's all good. It got me my forums laugh in for the day.

Imagine AliG saying out loud... even though I'm with the train of thought that it wasnt a joke post.
    Message Edited by ParlMoebius on 01-16-2007 04:25 PM
  15. ARCHIVED-Harongats Guest

Frowntown

:smileysad:
  16. ARCHIVED-Unwise Guest

I needed a chuckle at work, so I looked up the OPs other posts. They were not nearly as funny in content unfortunetly, though the style remains amusing. If you ignore the use of multiple fullstops at once, in 7 posts I think I saw 1 fullstop (it looked very lonely). Sad to say that I don't think this is a gimmick account.
  17. ARCHIVED-blavek Guest

They aren't full stops they are elipses... DUH lol

seriously though if your group has a swashy in it and a dirge with dps buff and a fury how do you justify getting beat by a lone dirge even if that dirge is like 5 levels higher than you come on now.

EDIT sorry I meant warden. And when you add a ranger to that mix its unreal that you lose. Absolutly unreal. the ranger could one shot a dirge of equal level.
    Message Edited by blavek on 01-17-2007 12:05 AM
  18. ARCHIVED-Priestbane Guest

well, technically ellipses are *only* three periods: ...
    ..... is 5 full stops!
  19. ARCHIVED-blavek Guest

yeah I was being sarcastic. I think we all agree that the origonal post was written by a near invalid
  20. ARCHIVED-Lornick Guest

LoL