Woven Cuirboilli Gloves *WoW*!

Discussion in 'Monk' started by ARCHIVED-Voky, Jan 17, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Voky Guest

Wow, This is one nice gloves for me @ lvl 19!

+7 agi
    +1 wis
    +15 health
    +13 power
    +140 vs diease
    +40 vs heat

Armor Class 35 (52 @ 24)

got it for around 80ish silver...not too bad!!
  2. ARCHIVED-stfields Guest

I bought these in my 20s and replaced my AQ gloves. I didn't know it was wearable that early. For those curious, if you have the monk AQ body piece, equipping these does not change your gloves graphic (still white).
  3. ARCHIVED-Need Guest

I have a pair too before I got AQ gloves. It was a hard decision to choose which pair to wear, but I ended up picking the AQ gloves even though it got slightly less AGI. the Woven Cuirboilli is sitting in the bank now.
  4. ARCHIVED-Atanvarno Guest

I sold my AQ gloves to use these instead. I also have the woven cuirbolli bracers, which are better than the AQ ones.

Very nice gear... Unfortunately the gloves are the most common of the set.
  5. ARCHIVED-TheVandals Guest

I got these at 19 as well and was very surprised to see how much better than the AQ1 gloves they were. I also found one cuirbiolli fistwrap for sale on the broker that kicks some major ****. Wish I could find one more so I had a pair.
  6. ARCHIVED-Gaige Guest

That's the t3 rare armor right?
  7. ARCHIVED-stfields Guest

Well, the stats posted are the "T3" mob dropped gloves. Those sell for about 50s-1g on Unrest. I had a medium quality pelt and gave it to a Tailor guildie, linked them those mob dropped gloves and said 'Can you make better?' And the Tailor responded, "the pristine version "might" have the same agility, and some better AC, but I can't guarantee anything." So, I was dumb and have the pristine T3 tunic made.

The stats (for a monk) are poor. Well... for a tanking monk (which is what I prefer to be). +3 agi + 7 str. However, some other classes like the 7 str, so I was lucky and sold it /whew
  8. ARCHIVED-Need Guest

These are dropped armors, but I don't know where. The T3 rare one does not have "Woven" in the name. I bought the gloves and the chest piece off the market. The chest piece is pretty rare, I only see it once. The chest piece has higher max level than the AQ chest piece and the stats are about the same. The gloves has better stat than AQ ones but the AC is a little lower and the max level is lower than AQ gloves.
  9. ARCHIVED-Atanvarno Guest

I saw the chest piece and the helmet on the broker last night... alas I didn't have the 10 g to buy them.

:(