Would you choose Guardian again?

Discussion in 'Guardian' started by ARCHIVED-Emgee, Nov 30, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-RafaelSmith Guest

Pretty much how I feel...Except ide shoot myself in the head before I would play a Crusader or Brawler.
  2. ARCHIVED-germanicus2112 Guest

Yes. Guardians have an edge over other tanks for most raid encounters. Its not as pronounced an edge as it was in the past (Pre CU), but its still there.
  3. ARCHIVED-Raahl Guest

Probably Paladin. Seeing that they can wear the same armor. Originally Vangard armor was a Guardian only armor. Then they changed this before release.
  4. ARCHIVED-EvilSqueak Guest

Yes, I would.
    I still love my guardian, i dont have any t6 gear yet, i'm totally broke, i'm level 54, have only a couple of adept 3's one being rescue, one being just replaced with the master 2 choice. I Hardly Ever lose agro, even when i have a level 58 wizard pounding hard with spells, or in aoe groups with warlocks hitting everything. Tbh i dont know what everyone is comppaining about, so we got nerfed a bit didnt you all notise the fact tht when our armour values went down so did all the others, and it wasn't exactly tht noticable when in fights, or in groups. i have always been able to take out green heroic mobs, why do you need to duo with an assasin???? the fact tht it may be harder to keep agro now, it may be we take more damage now, has just made the game more enjoyable and challenging for me, i didnt want to be so much of a tank that i didnt get hit, wheres the fun in tht?? the only thing i would like is another slight increase in Dps when i do solo its taking longer and longer to kill stuf and i have to wait around for power regen after as well.
    But on the whole, i thnik we are still the best tanks, and will carry on tanking with less than legendary equipment for ages to come.
    Granted i am playing my Warlock more atm but this is due to the fact that although i raid with an alliance with my guardian they have 2 at level 6o they use to tank tht are fully equiped in cobalt, so would be more usefull to the raid force as a warlock when i get him high enough, ( they currently have non in the alliance )

Janiax
    Proud Guardian and a Darn Cute Hero Of Splitpaw
  5. ARCHIVED-turbo_0 Guest

glad I leveled my Guard to 50 and then stared a berserker now 43 cause had i not I would never chose a guard as they are now. But i am sure they will be fixed at some later date
  6. ARCHIVED-DanielAtchison Guest

there is no way i would start a guardian if i was reading all these posts. SoE has lowered Guardians to much and im just not having fun on him now as it is :(
  7. ARCHIVED-Migyb Guest

That's why the paladin casts it on a guardian, and the guardian taunts the mob. This locks the paldin's aggro so well, it's rather broken. It's like having 1.5 tanks taunting.